Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

we've been staying here in Apollo's mansion about more than a week in Hawaii, we have 3 more days to stay here and i feel a mix emotion, it is sad to leave this beautiful house and island but also feel so excited and happy to get home cause we have 2 event coming up. First we have our farewell party with the rest of the senior students and our graduation is coming very soon.

Now I'm laying on the bed and still awake I'm staring at the Tv that has no sound cause I don't want to wake Apollo. Well I was sleeping when my tummy feels weird and strange and now I'm awake for about an hour, I'm hoping i'll get better soon.

The last few days was so fun we went to the beach, restaurant, club, cities, we had a dinner at the very top floor on one of the building that has a beautiful views of the city lights and the ocean. Justin keep hooking up with some random girls that we don't know, but I enjoyed  being with all of them. Everything is always fun as long as we're all together.

Laura called me yesterday asking about how's my vacation, she also told me about the struggles about having her very first baby. Baby Jacob, i missed that little angel already. I've talked to Laura about the major faculty that i want to take and she is super supportive she said with that job I'm going to help so many people who needs my help and it is really wonderful, but again I haven't told my parents.

My body feels weird, i keep sweating even if it isn't hot at all. I feel a little dizzy and my tummy feels so full this time. I'm looking at Apollo who's asleep peacefully next to me. I don't want to wake him up but i feel like I'm going to throw up, I don't want to make a mess and woke up all of my friends because of my sickness.

I sit on the bed lay on the headboard with a pillow and closing my eyes, but it doesn't even help at all. I feel worse so i take off the cover and run into the bathroom, i lean closer to the toilet then I suddenly throw up. I thrown a lot of things on the closet, i flush it and sitting on the bathroom floor while hugging the toilet seat.

I heard Apollo is awake and i feel his footsteps is getting close, he gets into the bathroom and found me on the floor, in a weird position with my chin on top of my arm on the toilet seat,

"You okay?" He asked with a low raspy voice and i just shake my head.

His face still looks so tired, his eyes keeps blinking a few times trying to keep up with the lights inside of the bathroom.

My lips taste weird i want a hot tea, he take my hairband from my wrist and slowly brush my hair then tie it into a ponytail. He looks at me while slowly brushing my back, i close my eyes while still resting my chin on the toilet seat.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Bad" i said.

He helps me to get up from the floor with both of his hands holding mine, he didn't got a chance to put on a clothes because of me suddenly made him awake. He pulls me into a hug. He slowly brush my back while i put my watery wet eyes on his shoulder, throwing up making me cry somehow I don't know why. I wrapped my arms around him while my body feel so weird and strange.

He puts his arm around me while let me lay on the bed, he sits at the end of the bed watching me. Trying to guess or studying my face, after throwing up i feel a little better.

"Let me get you some Tea and Medicine" he said before get up and walk out of the bedroom.

After a few minutes he finally back with a cup of tea and a biscuit, I don't want to eat cause I'm scared of throwing up. So i take the hot tea, it is making me feel warm and better.

"Do you need anything?" He asked while standing and looking at me.

"Thank you, i need sleep" i said slowly lay on the bed and he helps me to cover with the blanket.