Part 17 - God i missed him.

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Saturday, my parents got home and they throw a big party in my house which invited my friends, family, some business partner. I didn't asked for a party but my mom is so excited to make one for me, and now here i am in the middle of the crowd with a music fill around my house and a beautiful decoration of flower every inch of it.

Cupcakes are everywhere, people that I don't know are here greeting my parents and of course my close friends, all of them are coming. I wear a dress that my mom bought me as a birthday present which i said too much, but i want to appreciate it.

I walk around the house and so many family are coming they greet me with a present and warm hug, Gabriel and Laura are helping mom with a lot of things on this party. I hope dad isn't going to ruin this party by announcing about the engagement, Apollo and I haven't talk for a week his act affected me a lot. I've been thinking about him all over again, even tho i try to stay focus on my grade but my mind keep coming back to him again and again.

"Lana baby you look so pretty" Sarah and Diana said.

"Thank you guys" i look down on the floor

Both Sarah and Lana are wearing a fancy pink and black dress, it's just me or they're preparing for this party really well.

"Where's the other?" I asked them.

"The guys are on the way but Apollo is probably with his family" Diana said to us.

"Your lipstick looks good on you btw" Diana said and makes me smile.

"Oh thanks, mom's choice" i smile.

"You never tell us you have so many attractive cousins" Diana smirks while Sarah just smiling innocently, i look around and see Alec and Ariana are standing next to the chocolate Fountain.

Oh my god my cousins are here, Ariana and Alec lives in England they moved out of the us when we were in middle school. They're the most attractive twin that I've ever met, both of them has a natural light brown hair and an emerald eyes which is so attractive.

"Oh my god they're here!" I said.

"You should go talk to them" Sarah smiles then i leave both of them.

I walk into where they're standing while holding a plate of fruits and chocolate,

"Guys!" I said then put my arm around both of their shoulder.

"Oh my god Happy birthday Lana" Ariana said then hug me and I'm scared the food are going to mess my dress.

"Happy birthday Lana" Alec said and give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you guys, Where's grandma?" I asked them.

Alec and Ariana moved to England since our grandpa passed away, their dad has to take care of so many things there. They're the closest cousin to me cause they're the same age as mine.

"Oh she's not coming but she bought you a present" Alec and Ariana smile.

"Seriously?" I asked them.

"Yeah you can see it in your room" Ariana smirks.

"And of course you can see another from us too" Alec said.

"Thank you guys and i missed you so much" i said hugging both of them.

I see Ariana is so pretty with a classic navy blue dress while Alec is wearing a black formal suit.

"Where's the guy" Ariana suddenly whispered and smirks.

"Huh?"

"Of course we know, our mom and dad know but maybe grandma hasn't know yet" Alec said.