Part 26 - Grandma's birthday

Avalana skylar Valerie

After having lunch with the runner and celebrating our day yesterday, i went straight home cause i feel so tired. I went to sleep until it is finally four pm, i got up from bed then went straight to got ready for the sushi date with Apollo.

It went like our usual date, he made me laugh all the time until it's 9 pm at night he drove me home cause he knows i have a morning flight.

And now here i am landed safely in London, i can not wait to meet my grandma after a long long time not visiting her.

Avalana Valerie :

Hey I landed safely in London, you're probably sleeping right now. Xo

I close my phone as the car begin to bring me to my grandma's house. This week is my grandma's birthday but the whole family can't come because of Laura's going to get birth in a week while my parents are busy. Since I'm a good granddaughter and i love my grandma i flew here alone just to be on my grandma's private birthday party.

I'm so excited that I'm going to meet Ariana and Alec again, the car begin to get into a big black wall until it stops in front of a big water fountain and i can see my grandma's standing outside while waiting for me.

The driver open the door for me then i ran into my grandma and hug her right away, "My granddaughter Avalana Skylar" She said while hugging me.

"I missed you Grandma and Happy birthday" i said.

"Oh thank you honey, lets get in everyone's preparing for tonight's family dinner" she said as we walk inside to the house.

As always she brings me to the guest room which is the best guest room in the world, i love to stay here and i like to stay as long as i want to but I remember that i have to get back to my school cause we're so close to the final Exam.

Grandma let me to take a rest first cause I'm feeling so jet lag, and i think it is going to make me tired because I'm going to be back tomorrow morning, another flight and it is going to make me super tired.

I feel asleep on the bed until grandma finally wakes me up to get ready for the dinner, i love this private dinner cause we don't have to dress too fancy so I'm going to just wearing a white short and a black blouse.

I walk out of the room and found my uncle, aunt and my cousins, all of them are dressed casual like me and I can not describe how i missed them so much, it's been a long long time since the last time we have a family reunion. I hug them one by one and of course i start to gossiping with Ariana when i meet her, she keeps asking how about Apollo and she also tell me about her boyfriend which is cute for us to tell each other about our personal life.

We begin to eat the dinner in a long table, everyone is having a lot of fun, grandma looks so happy and the food is crazy. It is looking so delicious and it tastes so good, I cannot stop talking and laughing with Ariana and Alec.

After that we went to the living room to have a good time together most of my family are watching a movies on the big flat tv screen, some of my uncle discuss about their work and politics. Some of my aunts are having a conversation while taking care of the babies. And Ariana Alec and i stick together watching my younger cousins playing together while running around the house.

I seat next to grandma until she finally leans closer and asked me,

"So how's the Hamilton guy?" she smirks and it is the cutest thing.

"Oh you know about it?" I asked while laughing.

"I see the picture of him and he's looking good" she whispered and making me laugh.