Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Hey guys what about Movie night tonight in my house, there's going to be a snack and we can chill" Justin said to us while all of us are eating our lunch.

"Sounds good" Ezra said.

"Okay at my house at 8 okay" he said and I'm getting so excited.

Tomorrow is the game where there's going to be a big day for the football player, i got a feeling they're ready and going to win this game.

~

The bell is finally ringing sign for us to go home, i packed my things and walk out of the class and put my stuff to my locker when suddenly coach Miranda walks into me then asked me to meet her in her room.

After i put my stuff in the locker i went to her room and get in, the smell of a fresh aroma therapy are filling around her room. Her room is quite cold because it is small and has an air conditioning in it, but it looks so clean and nice.I can see so many medal decorating her room, and some pictures of her and some of the athletic students.

"Have a seat a lana" she told me to seat on the chair in front of her desk.

"So there's something I want to tell you" she said then i nodded.

"So as i see you've been skipping the practice for more than 3 times and lately you've been coming late to our practice, is there something you need to do or you have to do besides the practice Lana?" She asked me.

Yes, I was skipping the practice because i had to go to my parent's event. then i always came late lately because i have something to do with the last period before the practice.

"Sorry it was because of, i had to go to my family event i have to be there and I'm sorry for being late cause every Wednesday i have to help Miss Charity because I'm her second hand" i explain.

"I understand that you're busy, but to be a leader. you have to be consistent we only have 2 weeks left before the big day" She said seriously looking at me.

"Yes coach" i said as i look down to the table.

"I'm going to replace your position with Tasha for a while until you can be consistent to this practice okay" she said and I suddenly feel sad and i just want to cry.

"Okay I understand" i said nodded, i feel disappointed and sad.

"You're my best runner Lana, i just need your consistency" she said to me.

"I will do my best" i said.

"The position is just for a while, you'll got it again" she smiles.

"Thank you" i said before excuse myself to walk out of her room.

I feel a tears fell from my eyes because i feel disappointed by myself and i kinda feel emotional today. I walk down the hall by my head looking down to the floor, I don't want anyone to see me crying like this.

I reach the lobby where i see all of my friends are making a circle, but I don't want to talk to them right now maybe it is better if i go straight to my car and go home.