Part 43 - Graduation

Avalana skylar valerie

This is the day that I've been waiting for since i was struggling on high school subjects and projects, but here i am graduating. Feel like a new woman that ready to start a new chapter of her life.

I stand in front of the mirror looking at my self reflection wearing my white simple dress and a while heels, my hair is on wavy styled while my make up is pretty simple for a graduation event.

"Lana" i heard Laura voice entering the room.

"They're here, they're coming to your graduation" she said.

My parents are coming to the graduation and it's making me so excited, plus I've got a chance to be one of the students that giving a speech in front of the rest of the graduated student.

"So happy to see that you're graduating sis" Gabriel suddenly appeared with Baby Jacob on his arm.

"Thanks bro" i said.

"Come on you'll be late" Laura said grabbing my hand to lead me out of my room.

I grab on my graduation gown and cap before walking out of the room, we walk down the stairs and meet my mom in the lobby.

"Oh my beautiful little girl is graduating" my mom said.

"Mom" i said laughs realizing that she still treat me like a little girl.

"She's not a kid anymore mom" gabriel said.

"I know" my mom went to hug me.

"We'll be there okay, see you honey" She said.

"Oh pretty girl" she said tapping on my cheek before walking up the stairs to get ready.

I walk inside of the car with a little help from Laura, while Matilda help me to put on the gown inside of the car.

"Beautiful girl" Matilda said.

"Thank you Matilda" i smile.

Laura is standing in the middle of the stairs and the car with Gabriel behind her,

"Good luck, be okay relax" she said.

"Don't trip" Gabriel said.

"Sshh shut up Gabe" Laura said and i laugh.

"Okay I won't" i smile.

"Good luck Lana" Laura said before closing the door then the car slowly leave the house.

I'm beyond excited so as the girls, we're texting each other now. Feeling so excited and happy for today, I cannot wait to meet everyone and taking pictures also saying goodbye.

Apollo Hamilton :
Morning beautiful

Apollo Hamilton :
It's our day, be happy and i love you

He's so cheesy and cliche but it's also cute at the same time,

Avalana Valerie :
Wish us luck, don't trip

Apollo Hamilton :
I'm scared of you for tripping don't wear a too much high heels.

Avalana Valerie :
You're being overacting haha, see ya

I close my phone as the car arrived at school, guess it is going to be the last time ever i went to this school. I'm gonna miss everything here, all the moment, but not the subjects and the project i hate those things.

The car stops at the lobby, i begin to dial Sarah's number, but I suddenly hear someone calling my name in our usual spot every morning.

"Lana!" I heard Diana is calling for me from upstairs.