Part 51 - He brings Tulip

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I parked my car right in front of the lobby and got surprised when i see his fast car parked at the lobby, it's been 3 weeks now he's been avoiding me. A smile appeared on my face when i see his car is back. I turned off the engine before walk out of my car,

I step my feet out of the car then went straight into the house, i open up the big wooden door and get in. My heart is beating fast because it's been a long time since the last time i saw him or talk to him, i miss him so much and a moment like this making me sweaty.

"Avalana" i heard his voice came from the right side of the house.

I look into the right side of the house right in front of the hall into the living room and found him standing with a bouquet of tulip on his hands. A smile appeared on my face when i see him standing there, a smile also appeared on his face the moment he sees me.

I ran into him then throw him a big big hug, his arm automatically wrapped around my body. The smell of his perfume greet me, i missed it, i missed him and I couldn't feel happier.

"Congratulations to miss Avalana Valerie for the medical school" He smiles while his arm still wrapped around mind.

"How do you know?" I asked him with a big smile on my face.

"Didn't talk to you for a few weeks doesn't mean I didn't know any news from you" he said.

I grab on the flower before walks into the long hall and ended up into the dining room, i grab a vase then pour some water into it before put the tulips inside of the vase.

I turn around and found him standing so close from me, his body pushing me into the island table while sending me his famous smirk. His hand touch my cheek before his lip slowly brushing mine, still felt like the first time he kissed me.

I broke the kiss before look up into his ocean dark blue eyes with our nose still touching on each other,

"I got it" his low voice broking the silence.

"What?" I smile.

"Harvard" he close his eyes before smiling.

"Really?" I push him with both of my hands on his shoulder, my eyes are scanning his face and all i got is a simple nodded from him.

"I'm so happy for you" i said bringing him close then hug him with both of his arm around me.

I'm so proud of him, he's been wanting this since when we were in high school. His parents must be so happy and also proud of him, i can tell that I'm the happiest girlfriend on earth to have him.

"So Oxford or UClA?" He asked me.

"I don't know, maybe UCLA at least we're at the same country" I mumble.

"I love you so much, i missed you" he whispered on my ears and i smile.

"I love you too" i said closing my eyes while smiling.

There's been so many happy news this month and I've been picturing and wondering what it is going to look like in our first day of college.

A ring that came from my phone suddenly interrupts our moment, i broke the hug before pick my phone from my pocket. I look into the phone screen and found Gabriel's name on it, i picked it up right away while walking away from Apollo.

"Hello?" I asked him.

"Lana,.." gabriel voice sounds weak.

"Gabe what happened?" I asked him.