Part 58 - The Best Dinner

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

We went into so many places that she wanted to go today, just like what she said we took a lot of pictures and she seems very happy. She told me that she loves me so much, and i always feel guilty every time she said that. I know she's going to regret it when she knows the truth.

I'm going to take her for a dinner tonight, well i booked a table for a dinner at the hotel's rooftop. Now I'm in the living room with a formal black tuxedo waiting for her to walk out of the bedroom.

I'm watching one of the tv show crime series, it is my favorite tv show. Lana knows that, and she told me that she also watch the same tv series.

Avalana, she's different from the other. Nobody couldn't get into her heart until i walked into her life that night. And i know if her dad was here he would be so angry at me for not taking a good care of his precious daughter.

But i also feel so lucky to have her as my girlfriend, she's not just a girlfriend she's also my best friend. She understands, she's a good listener and she always gives me a good advice.

I wonder what if Floyd and sarah hadn't walked into my room that night, maybe I would have still done the wrong thing. I kinda feel grateful that they made me realize how precious Lana is. Like everyone always said regrets always come when the person is gone. I always regret for what I've done to her every time i see her.

I stole her first kiss and I'm her first boyfriend, i am her first and I really want to be her last. But i think that thing isn't going to happen, knowing that she's going to walk out of my life is breaking me.

I heard the sound of the door that being opened, she walks out of the bedroom with a maroon dress. She always looks beautiful but this time, she looks way more.

She's mine.

My eyes can't even blink automatically, can't take my eyes off her. she's the girl that i love so much. I'm crazy for her, I cannot believe she's mine.

Her hair is being curled and her blue eyes are killing me straight to my chest, her lip. Her red lips making me crazy,

I'm insane.

"You look" i said.

She blinks as i stop my sentences.

"You look beautiful" i said.

She smiles while looking away,

"Thank you" she said.

"I mean you're always look beautiful" i said.

She walks closer and i know my hearts is beating faster every time her steps is getting closer.

I'm the luckiest man alive.

She moves closer before started to help me with my shirt,

I lean closer and reach her red lip, her lips always taste so sweet. She froze for a moment, i put my hand on her cheek while the other on her back. It feels special every time our lips touch one another, her soft lip always brings joy.

We broke the kiss, she still closing her eyes while our faces are only an inch away from one another.

"Beautiful" i said under my breath.

She finally opens her eyes, looking up at me. Her hand reach my cheek and her soft thumb gives me a brush.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" i said.

"I feel so lucky to have you as my partner" she said with her low voice.