Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Diana went home at 12, and now school just going to be so normal. I have to wear a god damn scarf to cover the mark on my neck, I don't know how about Diana and Ezra i'll just leave it to them.

I wear a navy cream scarf while hanging my books on my arm, i walk out of the car where i can see diana's car is parked right next to my usual spot. It means she made it to school, i hope they're fine and everything's going to be back just normal as it has to be.

I walk up the stairs to the lobby where i can see the boys are seating at our usual spot accept the girls, they're not here. I see they're talking about serious stuff and everyone is so into the conversation. I think Ezra is talking about his problem with Diana, i see jace is caught me walking while he just give me a glance then i nodded give him a sign i'll be with the girls.

I see Apollo is standing next to Ezra with a fresh hair brown up and a simple black jacket, his eyes are focus on his best friends who's talking seriously. I look away and continue to walk to the class, i went straight to my locker to put the books inside of my locker.

I loaded some stuff into the locker until a familiar figure finally stand next to the locker, with my phone on his hand.

"You left it in my drawer last night" he said with a low voice, he stands so close to me and make me looking around then see couple of girls are looking at us.

"Thanks, i was dying without it" i said after grab my phone and put it inside of my pocket.

"Nice scarf" he said.

I finally stop doing things with my locker and looking straight into his blue eyes, he's standing right next to me while i give him a flat face.

"I hate it" i said.

"And why are you wearing it?" He laughs.

My eyes never left him while my hands are trying to open the scarf from my neck. I let him see the now purple mark and he just laugh.

"It is because you left a god damn mark" i said to him while he just biting his lips trying not to laugh and looking away.

"Why? Embarrassed?" He asked.

"No, well of course yes and i also have to buy another concealer to cover it up" i said closing the locker's door then turn away to make my way to my first period which is Germany.

"I see you around" he said after i turn around and leave him.

~

It is finally lunch break, me and Justin are walking out of the class together cause we were at the same class. We made the way to the cafeteria while trying to walk in the middle of a crowded hall.

"So have you heard about Diana and Ezra?"He suddenly asked as we walk in next to each other.

"Yeah Ezra is stupid" i said.