Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana

Avalana Skylar Valerie

All of us finally got back home the next day after the grand opening of Valerie Airline, Gabriel and Laura are preparing to welcoming their children. It is almost the time I'm going to be an aunt, am i to young for this? But i am so excited to have a baby around, just like having a new toy and a new friend. But the most important thing is having a new family.

Apollo and I haven't talk since that night, the text was our very last conversation. I didn't make it to school today because i just arrived on Monday morning and got a little tired so i skipped school for two days and skipped my practice 2 times. I should probably back to school i feel bad and I don't want to get left behind, big final test is coming for me.

Mom and dad are still in Dubai for the New Airline but Gabriel, Laura and I decided to go back sooner. There's so many things that Gabriel and Laura have to prepare for their baby. If i was Laura I won't fly to Dubai knowing that her pregnancy is close to 9 months besides i think it isn't safe enough to travel around.

I still laying on my bed since the first time i open my eyes this morning, i decided to go to school today but it seems my body is too tired to be carrying around and to focus on the subject. The curtain is still close, i think Matilda decided not to open it up because she saw me how tired i am.

The clock said it is 9 in the morning and all i do is flipping my body around the bed trying to fall asleep again, but i just can't so i guess it is time to get up from the bed. My room are still dark and feel cold, it is too comfy to get up.

I get up and went to the bathroom to see my own reflection on the mirror with my messy long hair and a tired face, my face looks pale but i feel better after spending my time by sleeping. I suddenly hear a ring on my phone and see the id caller, surprisingly it's my mom who calls.

"Hey mom" i picked it up.

"Happy birthday baby! 18 such a big girl" her voice sounds so excited.

I forgot today is my birthday, great i woke up late and didn't make it to school. I haven't even think about how to celebrate it.

"Today is my birthday?" I asked.

"Oh my god you forgot?" She asked.

"Oh by the way thank you mom" i said while looking at myself reflection.

"I'll bought a birthday present for you okay i gotta go hon byebye" She said then ended up the phone call.

Woah not even reach 5 minutes and didn't even hear anything from my dad, I'm not expecting it too. I've grown up to not expecting anything from anyone cause it'll always disappoint me in the end.

I begin to wash my body and walk down the stair where i meet Matilda, Chef Fredo and couple of the maid are holding a little cake with a blue candle on it. I can not believe they do this to me, i smile and begin to walk where Matilda stands with the cake and the candle. I make a wish then blew the candle, i thank them then they continue to work.

It is funny when the workers here are more like a family to me, i love them all so much. After that Matilda and Chef Fredo begin to hug me and wish me a happy birthday. They made my day and I'm happy to have them in my life.

~

My friends haven't text me or call me to wishing me a happy birthday, now I'm in the middle of the dining room alone with my laptop right in front of me. I have nothing to do so I decided to see some of clothes online since i am too lazy to go to the mall. And i think it is a good option to buy Gabriel and Laura something for their child later.

I keep on checking on my phone but got nothing, this is the time where I'm too often to check on my phone. A part of me want him to text me or call me for an apology of maybe we can talk again and forget about those stupid texts thing that night, i miss his smile and his joke or him being care. I think I'm too stupid to do love, like i said we haven't even started but why is he affected my body so much. Ever since we fight, i have no mood for eating or even get up and living life.