Part 53 - Letter

Avalana skylar Valerie

It's been a week since my dad passed away, i know I'm broke but I realize that life must go on. Someone in the family has to make a move and move on. I know everyone must be feel sad to loose someone especially our closest family member.

Mom is so broke, both of her eyes still look swollen red. And i can see that she's broken inside from her eyes. Ariana and Alec, they left yesterday. While my aunts are still here to comfort my mom, i see her friends always come here everyday to cheer her up.

Gabriel, he's the head of Valerie and Co now. He takes the job professionally and he continued working after dad left us. Everyone is surprised with the news and couldn't believe that he passed away in a quiet young age.

Now here i am laying alone on my bed while staring at the ceiling, wondering what i want to do next. I remember when i asked Apollo to marry me the night after the funeral, but he rejected it. I got a mix emotion that day so I didn't know what i said that day.

The saddest part is mom gave me a box of letter from dad. She said that he wrote so many letters for me, but I'm too scared to open it cause i know I'm going to break into tears.

Every letter got a title on it, and it is my dad's handwritten. He wrote so many letters and it means he knew that there wasn't many times left for him.

I slowly open up the box and i see the first letter with 'First Letter' title on it. I think it is time for me to be strong and open it up,

I slowly ripped the paper and pick the paper inside of the letter case,

First Letter

Dear my daughter Avalana,
My beautiful sweet daughter, i still remember the day that Tatjana felt sick and there's the moment where i knew that a little angel was sleeping inside of her tummy.

You're probably going to read this the day after I finally gave up and walk away from your life. I'm going to miss u, your mom Gabriel and Laura.

I know that your mom and i are always away, I actually hate it to leave my only daughter alone. The feeling of scared and curious of your conditions always through on my mind.

Even if you didn't know that i always know where you at and with who. I always send a bodyguards to protect you from everything that I cannot reach from miles away. And i always got a report from them, i know all of your friends and their family just for your protection.

Your mom and i found out about my cancer no longer after Gabriel and Laura got Married, that night your mom couldn't stop crying. Seeing her crying like that making me scared to tell both of you and Gabriel, cause i know it is going to affect your life.

I know I don't have much time, there's still one thing that i want to do before I left. I want to make sure that nobody is going to hurt my only daughter especially a man. And i want her to find a person that can take a big responsibility to protect and love her.

I really want to take her down the aisle but I don't have much time, so i talked to my good friend Philip about my health condition and he promise that he will take care of you like his own Daughter.

He also asked me what do i want him to do for me then i told him that i want Lana to meet his only son Apollo. I knew that Lana and Apollo are friends since freshman and i also got a feeling inside that saying he's a right man to take care of her.

Besides Philip is a good friend of mine and i trust him with my life. So that's the main reason why i want you to be engaged that night and i feel so grateful that both of you fell in love with one another.