Part 41 - Prom Night

Avalana Skylar Valerie

All of my friends are singing together through the music inside of the limousine while I'm only smiling and recording everything with my phone, i know we're probably going to miss this moment of our lives, our very last Prom.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at school, i see so many cars parked on the parking lot and i started to see so many people wearing their best dresses and suite. Diana started to open her purse to open a mirror and do a quick touch up while everyone is also getting excited when we see everyone started to walk around with their dresses. Justin and Jace can't keep their eyes of the girls while complementing them one by one as we passed so many of them.

I keep looking around seeing people looking so beautiful and handsome, when i suddenly found him looking straight at me. Did he do this all the time? Staring at me the whole time while I'm looking at the other people.

"Stop staring" i said putting my hand slowly on his jaw which making him smile, he's eyes slowly looking down to my hand, and it is the cutest thing ever.

His hand slowly grab my hand and bring it closer to his lips giving my hand a quick soft kiss which makes me smile, he sent me a smirk before the limo finally stop at the lobby. Because Apollo and i are the last person who gets into the car, that's automatically make us have to walk out first.

The driver opens up the door for us that makes Apollo walk out first, he turns around and give his hand for me to hang on cause i have a little struggle to walk out of the car. I put on my hand on his then he helps me to walk out of the car, he holds me carefully until i started to get stable with my heels, thankfully i have his supportive arm around me.

"Thank you" i smile.

We've waited for the others to walk out of the car, and i can see everyone is staring at us. We used to this condition where we are the center of attention but it makes me a lot nervous because it is the first time Apollo and i are going to be together after he held my hand at the end of the school day.

I see a group of juniors are looking at where we're standing,

"Crap they're going to eat me alive tonight" i mumble which makes a little laugh come out of his pink plump lip.

"I won't let that happen" he said.

After all of us are finally walk out of the car we walk into the venue, we walk passing the long hall until They finally realize that our faces are everywhere around the hall.

"You guys got nominated?" Sarah asked.

"We didn't know until this morning" Apollo said next to me.

"Somebody must be put your name to the nomination box" Jace said.

"Yeah that's us" Ezra said pointing to him and diana.

"And we aren't going to regret it" she said.

I thought diana and Ezra really want to be the prom queen and king but it turns out the other way, why did they have to do that to us?

"Why?" I asked.

"It's her idea all the time, don't be mad at me" Ezra said.