Part 40 - Prom day

Avalana Skylar Valerie

We arrived at the cinema and we parked the car next to each other, i don't like horror movies and i hate being in a studio that full of darkness and showing some creepy face that will always stay on my mind for quite some times but Apollo made me to do it.

He chose the seat then he chose the back seat so it's quite far from the scene, but it isn't going to work cause the imagine is going to be in a big big screen which we still can see it clearly and i hate for agreeing at the first place.

"Can we just go home and skip to see the movie, I'm so scared" i said to him.

"Huh?" He looks at me with an unbelievable look.

"Hey come on you'll be alright" he said.

"You'll be alright it'll haunt me" i said.

"Why did you agree at the first place if you're scared" he said started sound pissed.

"Hey I didn't know that I'm going to regret it" i said looking away.

"I've bought the tickets" he said to me while leaning into the wall.

"Okay whatever, I'm going to wear a headset all the time" i said.

"Okay whatever you want" he said.

After a few minutes some of the people including us started to get into the theater and seat on our seat, both of us seat next to each other and i begin to prepare my headset and phone. I'm so not into this thing and i hate is how could I agreed to watch this stupid movie.

The light inside of the theater started to fading away when the movie is getting started, a creepy voice of the back sound movie is creeping me out. I lay my jacket on my body and started to cover my nose with it while Apollo still looking at the screen with no expression, Great I'm going to stay in these position for the next two hours.

It's been half an hour the movie has  started and I've been waiting for the time when we walk out of the movies. The ghost is creeping me out every time i see it, but Apollo seems okay with what he sees. I was holding a cup of popcorn while looking at the screen until the screen showing the figure of the ghost which has a loud sound and I'm so shock, the popcorn in my hands are now everywhere around our seat while Apollo finally caught his attention and looking at me laughing.

"Shut up don't laugh, i told you i hate horror" I said to him while started to pick some of the popcorn on my shirt and put it in my mouth.

~

The movie finally end and that is the time where i get up right away then walk out of theater immediately, I don't care wherever he is i keep making my way out.

"Hey calm down girl" i heard him saying behind me with a laugh tone.

"I will never ever watch that genre again" i said to him.

"Okay sorry" he said to me.

"What time is it?" He asked changing the topic, while still feeling sweating and shaky.

"It's 2.45pm" i said after looking at my phone.

"What time you're going to the spa?" He asked.

"4" i said.

"Lets have some lunch" he said to me then we walk out of the cinema, and started to looking for a restaurant near the cinema.