Part 12 - What happened to you?

Avalana skylar Valerie

I eat my cereal slowly until I finally finished it, i carry my bag to the black car that ready in front of the lobby. Mr Dillon is standing there with a big smile as he opens up the door for me,

"It's been a long time since i drove you to school Miss Avalana" She said.

"A beauty from disaster then" i smile then get into the car.

I open my phone and started to scroll on my timeline, reading a morning news and suddenly found a picture of my mom and dad with their new project in Dubai.

Karl Valerie Brought an Airline in Dubai.

Do they really have to type that on social media? Is that really important for human life? I feel like it is too much. I see my mom and dad looks happy in the pictures while I haven't seen them for quite long time.

The view of my high school suddenly appeared in front of me, the car begin to get into the gate and stop right in front of the lobby. It took a long time before i get out of the car, when i walk out of the car i smile to Mr Dillon and say thank you.

I started to get a stares from some of the students around, is that because of yesterday or? The scars? Is that because of i went here by my family's car that has a Valerie on it?

I see that my friends are making a circle at the lobby, i always be the last one who arrived so I'm not surprise if all of them are already there making a circle of group.

I walk up the stairs until i reach the lobby and meet them, Ezra is the first one who called my name while Apollo just acting like he always is, like I'm not exist. He just stand next to jace without speaking a single word.

"Oh baby what happened to your head? It's blue" Sarah innocently said with both of her hands on my shoulder.

"Oh my god, does it hurt?" Diana asked while try to touch my head slowly.

And now i know why was everyone staring at me the first time i put on my feet at the lobby, it is because of my freaking blue forehead.

I stay in a silent cause Everyone in a group are looking at me right now, i always feel nervous when i got to be the spotlight.

"Mr Arrogant hit her with a ball" he said to everyone and he got a his feet being kick by Apollo.

"I mean accidentally hit her" he said while trying to hide the pain.

"Oh sheez my baby" Sarah said and both of Diana and her started to hug me.

"But did you know that Apollo can pick a girl with his strong arm and drove a girl home?" Ezra said which makes everyone looking at him with an unbelievable expression on their faces.

Apollo looks at Ezra and put his hand on Ezra's mouth before he can continue to spill everything that would embarrass him.

"Okay Ezra we're late for math" He said and dragging him to get into the lobby while covering his mouth.

Now all of their eyes are on me, asking for a further information but I don't want to talk about it. So i turn around and started to walking away.

"Bye guys gotta go to class" i said before walking away.

They say nothing and let me walk away from them, I'm glad they're not pushing me to spill everything they understand if I don't want to talk about it, cause sometimes I really need a time to be alone or i need a time where i just don't want to talk about the problem.

I walk to my first class where I'm in one class with the Dylan, he always seat next to me when we have the same class. I feel comfortable to study with him cause he's a type of student that never gave up before he actually try.