Chapter 3

He slides his card in the door,  and opens it. "Here we are beautiful! " I walk in, turning to him smiling. "Do you share this?" No. just me. Well, and you." He puts a smile on.

"C'mere" he says walking towards me. We meet and he pulls me in close. We start kissing rapidly, and he pushes me to the wall.

My back slams into it, but I ignore. I'm too lost in his lips. He picks me up, my legs around his middle, and he lightly sets me down on his bed, shortly on top.

The rest is kind of a blur, but felt like a dream.

                       * * * *

"Morning, gorgeous" I hear Cam say next to me on the bed. "Morning,  bedhead" I reply, running my fingers through his hair. "Your so beautiful!" He says quiet so only I hear it.

He kisses my neck, then cheek, then forhead. I blush. "So do you have anything planned for this morning?" I ask running my fingers through my long, brown hair.

"Would you like to go for a swim?" I look down noticing I am still in my bikini. I shrug "Sure." then he kisses me once more, on the lips.

"Be right back, sugar" I watch as he grabs some swim trunks, and goes into the bathroom.

I get up, looking in my bag for a comb. I find my purple one, and run it through my hair. I apply some waterproof mascara and eyeliner as Cam leaves the bathroom.

"Why makeup,  princess?" Cam says walking behind me, grabbing my hips. He puts his cheek on mine and kisses it. "I'm not going to look like a zombie" I say returning the kiss.

He grins, and hides a laugh. Soon, we are out the door.

                         * * * *

"Put me down!!" I say yelling at Cam as he charges the water. He throws me in gently, and I go under. I open my eyes and see him next to me grinning. I swim up, and so does he.

I put my hair back and just stare at him with an evil grin on my face. He swims over to me, and tickles my stomach. I laugh like crazy and he puts me on his shoulders.

"Like the view?" He laughs and leans forward, making me go tumbling into the water. Again.