Chapter 16

Sam's P.O.V

Carter is beside me and tears roll down my face. Atleast it's over... I turn and see Carter down a bottle of Tequila and I turn the other way and crying harder.

What possesed him to act like this? I pull in trying to get out of the ropes, and Carter notices..

"What do you think your doing?" He gets on top of me and puts his legs on each side of my stomach. His right hand flies across my cheek. The tears come back down. "You bitch!" He smacks me repeatedly again and I spit at his face.

"Come on baby, I didn't wanna do this.." Do what? His fist hits my head somewhere that I don't know and I'm unconscious.

Cameron's P.O.V

I stand outside the Motels door and get out my phone. I dial Jack G's number.

"Dude, Sam's in trouble. I'm pretty Sure Carter is in this Motel with her.. Do you- "

"Woah, Woah, slow down. Where are you at? Me and the guys will come with you."

"27th and Ferris. In the alley." I swallow hard.

"Oh God. Were there" the line goes off and I sit down waiting for the guys.

                            * * *

"JACK!" He runs to me and I give him a 'bro hug'. In there. I point to the Motels door and we all move in.

I enter and find the front desk. The workers eyes go wide -probably at the sight of 11 guys-. "I need you to tell me if there's a Carter Reynolds staying here." I wait for him to check the book.

"Why?" Is he serious?

"Listen, my fucking girlfriend is in there against her will. Tell me where they're staying!" I am pissed.

He looks at the guys and they nod. "Room 17. Up the stairs to your left". We are gone.

Sam's P.O.V.

I wake up and everything is blurry. My hand finds where Carter punched me. I look at my legs. I'm not wearing pants.. seriously?

I find Carter in the Chair passed out. I look out the window and see it's starting to storm. I see a clock and it says "4:43".

When I look at the clock, I see another person on the other bed. He is sitting up, staring at me. I gulp. "Uhh.. "

The guy gets up and rolls on top of me. "Why hello baby. Im so sorry, please take me back.." Logan.

"Hell no you creep!" I spit and hit him in the face. He takes one and and wipes it off. "Now Let's finish what we got started."

His hand trails along my bare thigh and starts kissing my neck. His hand gets higher and his kisses reach my chest. He pulls up and rips off my Shirt and continues.

I turn my head and cry. Right then I hear the door open and hear "SAM!" My sobs get bigger. Logan continues, not stopping and I see Jack G pull him off and sock his eye. Logan falls on the bed and Jack finishes by kicking his side.

The guys run over to me. Now I feel embarrassed because I am only in my underwear and bra. They don't care. Four of them cut me loose and can is at my side. "Baby, baby stop crying.. it's Okay now." The guys get the rope off my hands and I see Cam go and stare at Carter. There is fire in his eyes.

Carter is still passed out -of course-. Jack G comes up to me and Hugs me. I can't stop crying, my sobs get bigger. "It's Alright baby, your fine now." He stands up and looks at Cam.

"Take her to the hotel, I'll take care of Carter." Cam doesn't make eye contact, he just keeps staring at Carter. Jack nods and picks me up bridal style. I sob into his Chest as he stops at Cameron.

"Love you, Sam. Sorry I can't be with you now but I will be soon.." He kisses my lips and I kiss back. I'm still in Jack's arms.

We head outside and Jack lays me in the back seat next to Taylor and Shawn. Jack J in the passenger seat. I lay my head on Taylor's shoulder the whole way then fall asleep.