Chapter 29

"Where's the other guys? Why you?" I grab  his shoulders. "They sent me this way and Johnson that way." he points behind us..

"What about Cam?" he looks worried. "They had to literally hold him and Gilinsky hostage so they wouldn't kill anyone." he chuckles then goes back to serious.

I look around once again and see that the beach is almost deserted.. "We need to go." He turns and we walk side by side down a few roads.

In the sidewalk by the door to the event, I hear fast footsteps and Aaron gets tackled. I scream and yell Aaron's name at the same time. No one will hear from inside, it's made of cement..

I look for Johnson. No where. I turn back to Aaron.  The one on top is not Carter but the accomplice. He repeatedly punches Aaron and he isn't fighting back. I attempt to push the man off but he stables and gets in my face.

"Bitch." I glimpse at Aaron. He lifts his head up - bloody. I give him a frightened look just as I'm smacked and lifted over a shoulder. I scream. Aaron lays lifeless. I cringe. The man runs.

He gets smaller and smaller and my screams get louder and louder. I turn and see the man's face. I punch his back. Hard. I turn to the right and see 2 figures sprinting towards us.

"SAM!" One screams. They get closer as the man gets slower. The people are Johnson and Shawn. "JACK. SHAWN!" I yell at the top of my lungs. They are catching, and they go on either side.

I reach out my hand to Shawn and he sprint's and pulls out his hand. I Think Johnson tackles the man because I go flying over the concrete. I see the man is unconscious with a bloody head. My vision blurs but I get up, my vision clearing.

I stumble but make it fine. Jack and Shawn are on the ground but jump up when they see me. I run to Shawn and jump in his arms. I am too scared to cry. Johnson gets behind me joining the hug and I rest my head on Shawns shoulder.

"It's Okay baby. It's all over now.." Shawn says slowly. I release and see the events door open. 7 boys start running towards us.

I start walking and my leg pain goes away. I find Cam, and start sprinting. He meets me and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. The boys crash into us sending Cameron wobbling. The guys are panting and no one says a word.

I start crying. I bawl and the guys hug tighter. I open my eyes and they go wide.

Aaron.

Wow. It seems like just yesterday I had 5 reads, writing the fourth chapter.. Thank you all so much! Don't worry, There's plenty more story to come! Thxx - xoxo.