Chapter 20

I wake up and see Cam still sleeping. I find Jack's clothes and put them on. My mom made me have atleast 250$ when I came here so I have that. I leave Cameron a note and head out.

A cab stops for me and I get in and tell the driver where to go. I get there and it's huge. I've never been here before! The day is long and I have about 15-20 outfits that I'm satisfied with.

I grab a cab back home and bring all my bags to Cam and I's room. Cameron isn't in there. I set the bags down,  change, and head to the guys' room. I knock on the door.

Shawn opens it with a smile. "Hey guys, Sam's back!" he just had to announce it. Everyone runs out and ambushes me in a hug. "Guys. I. Can't. Breath." I say short of breath. The guys laugh and I search for Cam as they head back in the room.

My searching is interrupted by Jack throwing me over his shoulder and slamming me on the bed. I laugh and so do the guys. I'm still laying on the bed as I see Nash whisper something to Aaron, and Aaron whisper to the others.

"Guys, it's not cool to whisper and not tell me" they all get cheesy grins and I scoot back on the bed. "DOG PILE!" All the guys sprint to me and I can't move. "G-g-guys." My face is red from blood rushing to my head.

It's pretty obvious Cameron isn't here. "P-p-lease get o-off." They all roll off,  and I regain bloodflow. I sit up. "So where's Cameron? " I ask pulling my legs in to sit cross legged.

Nash speaks up. "Oh, he'll be here in about 5 minutes." He looks at his right wrist with Nothing on it. I laugh.

We all just watch TV and the door opens to reveal Cameron in a tux. He walks over to me and swings me on his shoulder. ugh. He walks in the front of the room. "Fellas. " he salutes and walks to his room. He sets me down and I punch him.

"Aren't we supposed to have a..  date?" Smile and nod. "Would you like to get ready while I go call a cab?" I nod and get dressed in my Black sparkly skin tight, knee length dress with black heels. I crimp my hair and put on a bit of make up.

I walk out of the bathroom and Cameron isn't in the room.  I roll my eyes. Why is he always gone? I get in the hallway and look down both ways. Not out here. I knock on the boys' door and Taylor opens.

He looks up and puts a fist in his mouth. "Zayyum B-" I cut him off,  "Save it." I walk past him into the room and look for Cam. He's not in here either. I walk in front of the TV and put my hand on my hip.

"Have y'all seen Cameron?" The guys just stare. Jaws to their feet. I roll my eyes and say "Hello?" they exit their daze and Aaron answers.

"He's in the hottie- I-I mean lobby." I smile and kiss my hand and put it on my butt. I sashay out with a smile.

I get in the lobby and see Cam waiting with a grin, still in his tux. He is holding a single rose. "Awww, baby." I walk to him and he kisses me passionately on the lips. We pull away and he grabs my hand and we go outside.

My eyes light up to see a black limo with the driver holding the door. Cam is leading me in this direction. We get in and sit.

"I wanted to make this memorable." he says. "And your looking fine tonight!" he kisses my cheek and I blush. This grin is on my face the whole night.

A/N: Thanks for the 100+ reads guys! More soon!

My One And Only - Cameron DallasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara