Chapter 8

Strong arms are holding me and I see a face. Jack G.. I can barely see but he is walking, I think to their hotel. "J-Jack.." I mutter. He gasps "Sam! Your awake." He continues to carry me, bridal style, as he pushes the door open with his back into the lobby.

He nods to the manager to tell him im fine and then I black out. Again.

I wake up on a bed, in the boys' room. Everyone is crowded around me. Although,  I feel much better. "Thank God your Okay." Shawn says as he runs his hand over mine. I put on a smile.

"So what happened.. After I blacked out?" I look to Jack G. I just realized that Cameron wasn't here. Before anyone replies I add "And where's Cameron?" I look at all the boys, to double check then back at Jack. My face is worried and so is Jack's. "SPEAK!" I demand.

"Okay Well, me and Cam were walking back to our hotel,  and passed the alley. We heard screams so we called the police, while staying there hearing them continue. Now knowing they were you."

I take it in then say "Wait, how'd you get with Cameron? He was alone with me when he walked me home.."

"Oh. Well you guys were taking a long time, so they sent me to check on you." Okay, I get it now. "So where's Cameron?" There's a short pause then I send him a look. "Well me and him were the first to enter when the police came. Cam looked at that creep of a guy, then saw you. I ran over to you and then you blacked out." He shrugs.

"So what about Cameron..?" He keeps avoiding the question.. "Listen, when I ran over to you, Cam ran to that..  that.. guy. Then he started beating the shit out of him. I mean, that guy would be dead if the police weren't there." He has a small smile on his face.

"The police pulled him off, but he was still swinging and... accidentally hit an officer. They took him to the station but should be back soon." I look at the rest of the guys and they nod, telling me it's true.

"So.." I turn my head to Taylor. "So what?" I ask him. He looks to his left, then to me. "So, what all happened to you?" His face - along with the others' is filled with anger -