Chapter 26

"Yo! Everyone! Has anyone seen Gilinsky?" There's a silence and then we hear grunting and more noise. I see two figures... fighting.. fighting! I run to them and make them out as Jack and..  the guy from earlier..?

"Jack!" I yank his hood and attempt to pull him up. "Sam?" he pulls up but gets socked. I screech and look behind me.  The boys are running to me. "Sam get back!" Aaron picks me up from behind and carries me to the car.

He sets me down and says "They'll get him. You Okay?" I look out the window. The guys are pulling Jack off the ground so he doesn't kill the guy.

"Y-yeah.." Shawn points in a direction screaming at the guy -who has to hobble that way-. I make room as the guys bring a semi-injured Gilinsky into the car. He rests his head on my lap.

Everyone shuffles in and sits. All they do is pant. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I yell. The car was completely silent before. "Can we explain in the morning?" I hear Taylor say in between breaths. I roll my eyes.  "Sure.." I run my fingers through Jack's hair and rest my head on Cam's shoulder.

The next thing I remember is waking up with a scorching headache in a hotel bed with Cam, Taylor, Dillon, Aaron, and Shawn crammed everywhere possible. I get up trying not to make noise in my bra and panties. What?

Good thing no ones awake. I walk in the restroom, fix my makeup and find a hoodie and basketball shorts in the corner. I throw my hair in a messy bun and exit the bathroom.

No ones awake again. I spy my bag by the front door and grab it. Might as Well go get some coffee. I find the elevator and make it to the lobby. I go to the front desk and as for where the nearest Starbucks is.

I find the location and get my usual. I'm glad were in Myrtle Beach because the view is beautiful!  I open the unlocked door and see Dillon, Aaron, Shawn, Johnson and Taylor awake.

"Morning babies!" I kind of yell and put on a big cheesy smile. They smile and moan. I bet they have headaches too. I watch Tv and sip on my Starbucks. "Lemme have a sip please. I'm dying!" Aaron asks so seriously. I laugh and reach my hand out so he can take a drink from the straw.

It goes right back in my mouth as I try to drink What's left. By now everyone's awake and moving. I get up and go sit on Cam's lap and give him a big fat kiss.

He smiles. "Morning my beautiful baby!" I look around and everyone's looking at me.

"So... Get talking!" I'm ready to hear this!

Thanks for reading guys!