Chapter 34

Sam's Pov.

I stand frozen in the sand.

"Carter." His name slips out of my mouth.

The boys run into the water while a few are still by me, not paying attention.

I stare at him. His eyes meet mine and before you know it, he's storming this way..

Cam's Pov.

I set the towel down and look for Sam. I find her and see her staring at something. I look and see Carter coming this way, and almost here. I run to Sam and right when Carter stops in his tracks in front of her, I jump in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask quietly in front of him. I'm not Sure how this is gonna go down..

He looks at me, as if staring right through me.

"I just wanna apologize to Sa-" I cut him off.

"Apologize!?!" I say loudly. I hear Aaron and Dillon run over and split us up.

"Woah, Woah. Calm down you to." Says Aaron looking from Carter to me.

He looks at Carter. "How'd you get out of jail anyway?" he says.

Carter looks from me to him, slowly.

He laughs. "I had a good lawyer.." He smiles. Aaron scoffs. "Well if you think you can come back and be friends with us, you thought wrong. It's over."

Aaron pokes his chest, off putting him.

Carter shoves Aaron back and they are on the ground. I roll my eyes. They look like 10 year olds...

I Yank Aaron up and put a hand on each of them.

"Settle down." I focus my attention on Aaron and whisper, "just be cool."

I guess it was long enough, because Carter escapes my grip and jogs to Sam..

Sam's Pov.

I step back into Dillon as Carter runs over to us, Cam and Aaron quickly behind.

Dillon runs in front of me and stops Carter. They are about a foot away and Carter sticks his face in front of mine.

"I'm sorry Sam. For everything.. I was drunk, and really messed up.." Is he saying this?

I laugh sarcastically.

"What? This now, and next your gonna ask Bart to join Magcon again??" I'm pissed.

He sighs. "I've changed.." I roll my eyes in disgust. "Yeah, and I won a gold medal."

I look at Cam and he meets by eyes. He turns to Carter. He stands in front of him.

"I think it's time to leave, buddy." He gives him a push and Carter walks backwards.

He turns one last time and looks at me..

"I'm Sorry.." He looks serious. I watch him trail off as the guys run to me and give me a big hug.

I look at the boys who are swimming. They aren't there...

I look around and find them. At the snack bar. They probably have no idea what just happened. Ugh.

I feel someone behind me.

"Let's go swim now, babygirl." I turn and see Cam. He attacks me with a quick kiss and grabs my hand. I pull away.

"Okay!" I Smile and kiss him again.

__

Thanks for reading! I'm still debating on how I should end this.. Any ideas?