Chapter 27

"I noticed that after the guy was outside he took a picture of you. I figured it wasn't for good so I went out to ask him to delete it. I get outside and jog to him and turn him around. He looks at me and I say 'hey, delete that photo!' he just rolls his eyes and walks on so I Yank his shoulder again. This time he socks me right in my eye and then we fight until about 5 minutes later, you find us."

Everyone looks shocked.. "Really?" I ask. "Really!" he replies. I smile and take his hand.

"Well did he delete the fucking picture?" asks an anxious Aaron. That actually didn't cross my mind. "I don't know.." Jack replies looking at the ground.

"Oh Well. We'll be outta here in a week!" I reassure them. They all say Okay.

"Who wants to go swimming?" asks Nash trying to lighten the mood. We all agree and I get dressed in my Black and white bikini and throw on some flip flops.

The guys are dressed in their swim trunks and we meet in the lobby. Me and Cam walk out of the elevator holding hands. "Ready?" I ask. "Ready." they say.

I lay on my towel tanning with my eyes closed. It's very peaceful until a bucket of water is dumped on me. I sit up with my hands up ready to kill. The one with the bucket is Cameron. I run to him and start playfully smacking. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Not a good idea!" he says. I keep hitting.

"Why? You too wimp?" I put my hands on my hips and pick up sand and throw. I crack up! He purses his lips and runs towards me.  He chases me about 10 feet but eventually I am scooped up on a shoulder and thrown in the water.

I stay under and swim down deep. I look up and see Cam dive in looking for me. He swims and finds me. His arm wraps around my waist and pulls me up. We surface and I am treading water. He can touch though.

He notices and picks me up like in a hug and I give him a look. He smiles and kisses me very nicely.

"I love you!" He says and kisses me again.

"Love you too baby!" I kiss him.

That day could not get any more perfect! Now for the next 2 days there is Magcon. Yay.. 

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote for ideas. Thxx xoxo