Chapter 11

Cameron makes Carter's back hit the wall hard, and Cam puts his hand on his chest. Carter's face is full of pure scaredness (if That's even a word). "Now listen here closely. If you EVER touch her in a way she does not like, I will come after you and make you regret every word you have said to her. Every thought you have had of her. Do you understand me?"

Cam's face is still the same and he releases Carter a bit. "Oh-okay, man." Cameron turns away, walks toward me, kisses my cheek. He puts his lips to my ear, "babe. Mind stepping outside with me?" He grabs my hand very lightly pulling me with him.

I pull my other hand down from my cheek, and make eye contact with Shawn right before me and Cam are out the door.

"It's fine bab-" he cuts me off.

"It's not fine!" his voice is raised a bit, and his face is mixed between almost crying and wanting to punch a wall. "Hun, I'm Alright. What can I do to make you calm down?" We are about 5 feet apart since he started pacing.

He walk-runs over to me, and his lips slam into mine. Our kiss speeds up and I'm enjoying. He might be a  better kisser when he's mad.. I don't even know.

He pulls away and looks like a changed man. "Thanks sweetie. I feel better." He smiles then turns serious. "I mean, Carter's like a brother, but if he ever does that -even on accident- it anything like it, he will regret everything he has ever done." He gives me a small smile.

"Can I like, hang out with him today like we planned though?" My face turns serious and his turns to anger. "Are you kidding me? After what he did to you!?" His voice is loud. Real loud. I step back, kind of feared.

"Your making it out li-" I'm interrupted by Jack G opening the door. Me and Cam shoot in his direction. He cracks the door and looks at Cameron. "Uhh, Cam. You Alright? We can hear almost everything you say..."

Cam releases my arm, -I just now realize he had it- "Alright, man. I think I'm just gonna go for a walk to calm down." He gives me a reassuring smile and walks towards the elevator.

I walk towards Jack and embrace him in a hug. He pulls away as he says "He didn't..-" His face is full of concern. "N-No", I shake my head rapidly. "He'd never do that!" I spit back. "Alright! Im just asking, making Sure." I give him a smile and I walk back in the room, while everyone stares at me.

A/N: Thanks for the reads guys. As I said before, comment and vote if you'd like. ;)