Chapter 17

Sam's P.O.V. Till Further Told.

I wake up on the boys' bed with Jack right beside me. I rub my eyes and look outside,  the storm has stopped and it's about 8.

"Morning beautiful." Jack says. I roll over and lay on him while hugging. I close my eyes . "Your the best. I don't know what I'd do without you!" I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Same to you!" He kisses my cheek. I smile and get up and walk in the restroom. I stare In the mirror and notice im wearing someones Magcon hoodie and sweats. I smile. Jack.

I take a shower and then change back into the clothes. I walk out while brushing my hair. I see Jack J has taken my spot. I look around and see Aaron. I make my way to him and sit on his lap while hugging him. "Woah, you surprised me babygirl." he then smiles and hugs back.

"You Okay?" asks Shawn who is next to us. "Uhh.. Yeah" I say as I slide off into the open seat. "Want me to sing? " I smile and nod, as Shawn sings 'Skyscraper' I cuddle with Aaron. I guess I fall asleep.

I open my eyes and see Cam running towards me. I get up to run, but he's already lifting me off my feet with a hug. I start to cry into his neck.

He takes one hand off my back, and wipes my tear. He is holding me up with one hand I smile. "Baby everything's Okay now cause Carter and Logan are in jail," My smile fades but I don't know why.

He sets me down gently and says "guys, I think were gonna go get some shut eye." The guys say Okay and Cameron surprisingly picks me up bridal style and carries me over. I kiss his cheek about 199 times. Then he sets me down and we sleep.