Chapter 25

Cam holds my hand as we walk up to the door 2 by 2. I lean in. "So who's party is this?" I say quiet. "I have no idea.." I give him a look and we walk in.

There's a dance floor and a bar and stairs where I see people going up.  The guys all spread out and I just stay with Cam. "I'm gonna go get us some drinks." Cam yells so I can hear and I nod.

He walks towards the bar and I move towards the dance floor. There's a lot of twerking and grinding. I roll my eyes and look for Cam. He is headed towards me with two red solo cups.

He hands me mine and I sip. Cameron chugs his and goes back for seconds. I laugh and when he comes back he wants try dance so I follow him to the floor.

The song "Buckwild" by Taylor and Dillon comes on and I look to see Taylor and Dillon walking away from the DJ's stand with their wallets out. I laugh and turn back to Cam.

Everyone is hyped and we jump up and down, twerk and grind. By the time it's over, my drink is spilled out of my cup and I walk to get another one.

The guy is filling up my cup as I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a guy about my age. "Damn, girl. You fine as hell!" He sounds drunk-as-hell!  I roll my eyes and turn and grab my drink. I walk quickly away but my arm is pulled back by him again.

"Let go!" I try to break loose.

"Go upstairs with me girl?" He pulls me that way.

"No! I have a fucking boyfriend!" I get out of his grasp and turn to look for a boy. I find Jack G and sprint his way. He's talking to a guy but I don't care. I run into his arms and put him in front of me.

He looks down in shock. "Sam what's wro-.." Just then that guy finds me and grabs my arm again but I grab onto Jack. Jack pushes the guy away and then socks him strait.

The guy gets a bloody nose and runs outside fast. I hug Jack and he hugs back. I can tell Jack is somewhat sober.

"It's Alright babe, now go find Cam and have fun!" I kiss his cheek and he does the same and I find Cam. "Hey baby, where you go?" Cam brings me in close and kisses me. His lips taste like beer and sweat.

I pull away and ask. "Bae, when we leavin?" He smiles.

"The night is young!" he laughs.

I look at my phone. 2:55. "Cameron, it's almost 3. What time are we leavin?" He rolls his eyes.

"Alright. Go find everyone." I smile and find Taylor, Shawn, Jack J, Dillon, Aaron, and Jacob. They all walk behind me as we go back to Cam. I see he has Nash and Matt.

"Okay. Let's go now!" yells Cam. We all get outside. Just then I realized we are missing someone. Jack G.

A/N: Thanks for reading guys! Everyone make Sure to check out my other book "Rebel - Jack Gilinsky". Thxx - xoxo