Chapter 24

The last box is packed and loaded onto the truck. Most of it is going to a free storage unit near where were going. Cam pulls me in close and we stare into each others eyes.

"Your so pretty, babe. I'm glad we can open a new chapter in our lives!" I smile and rest my head on his sweaty bare chest. "Me too." I mumble.

                         * * *

"SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW? EVERYTHING WE BUILT WE BROKE.. IT'S ALL SHATTERED AND BROKE.." Me and Cam are jamming out to distance and my feet are rested on the dash of his truck.

"Cameron, are we almost there?" We are currently headed to LAX so we can fly to SC. "Yes babe. Just 5 more minutes or less, see that sign," he points to a sign that says "LAX - 3 miles --->" I purse my lips and get on my phone. I see a new text.

"Hey, everyone's planning on going to this sick party when you and Cam land. You in? -Taylor" I think and ask Cameron. "Hey bae, you wanna go to a party when we get to South Carolina?" I grab his hand and rest them on the arm rest.

"Well, do you want to?" he looks at me for a second , then back to the road. "YAAASS!" I laugh as we pull into LAX.

The plane boards and we get our suitcases and find our cheauffer. We load into the limo and it's completely black. We have to cram our suitcases in and search for a light. All of a sudden strobe lights turn on and "SURPRISE!" All the guys are here. I smile a mile a minute.

"Aww, baes.." I lean in the middle and get a group hug. "Who's ready to party?" Taylor asks and everyone yells yeahs.

I look around and everyone is dressed properly then I look at me. I'm wearing a hoodie and Magcon sweats. "Guys. I need to change."  I point down at my attire and the guys look.

"You could change in here... since you have your suitcase and all.." That spills out of  Dillon's mouth. I smile an evil grin. "Seriously. That's actually a good idea because were already almost there." I consider it and look at Cam. 

He doesn't look too happy. He notices me looking, "We could put the screen up and I'll block you a bit. Just make it quick baby girl." I give him a quick kiss on the lips and change into my baby blue poofy knee length dress and white heels.

The screen goes down when  I'm done and all the guys' eyeballs are out of their head. I blush.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I'm thinking about doing a Gilinsky fanfic. Whatdaya think?