Chapter 33

Thanks for so many reads today! 220+.. I was shocked! Anyways.. enjoy! ;)

Sam's Pov.

We pile out from the limo, and into the hotel. We chat on the way as me and Cam are hand in hand. We are in the hallway and he looks over at me.

His brown eyes kill me and I lean in. Our lips crash and he stops walking as we pull apart. He leans in and presses his lips to my head and down to my ear.

"Love you." he says, bringing blush to my cheeks. I do the same.

"Love you most." He chuckles as we make our way from the now empty hallway, to the room.

"Bout time. We were thinking about going for a swim.." Says Nash.

I look at Cam. He nods.

"Yeah sure. Lemme get dressed." I say back.

I change into my polka dot bikini and my flip flops. I walk out and see everyone in their swim suits.

"Ready?" Cam asks grabbing by hand and opening the door.

"Ready." I say as we turn into the hallway, with the others behind us.

***

"Selfie!" Taylor screams holding out his phone. Everyone squeezes in and at the last second about 5 guys press their lips to my cheeks.

I laugh. We make our way to the shore and we set down all our stuff.

Theirs a few people by us and a familiar face.

___

Thanks for reading! Comment and Vote pleaze..!  Thxx - xoxo.

Also follow me on twitter If you want. Haha.

@SCwhitesides