Chapter 39

Strong arms carry me somewhere and I wake up. It's Jack..  "J-Jack? Where's Cam?" I start squirming. He looks at me and smiles.

I look at my surroundings. A parking lot.

"Guys She's awake!" he turns his head behind him and yells. I hear reactions and realize it's the guys.

"Where is Cameron?!?" I repeat.

He stops walking and Let's me stand up. I wobble and he steadies me.

"Cameron is in the hotel room. We came after him because he left the meeting and we found you, Carter, and him in the room." He pauses as the boys crowd around us.

"He told us to get you to a hospital and he had to take care of something with Carter.."

"W-what? Don't let them be by themselves..!" I start to walk but my head pounds and my legs go limb.

I fall to the ground but am caught by Jack and brought back into his arms.

"Let's go guys." he says putting me in the backseat with Shawn and Aaron.

Cam's Pov.

"Bart, if she goes I go."

"And so do I." Nash says.

Bart looks worried.

"Cameron.. We can get through this. There's always other girls.." We are sitting in the hotel room. Me, Nash, Hayes, and Bart.

"No. I'll go live out in LA and we'll start our new lives." I say.

"I've talked to my Dad. His team will allow us to still go on tour and be with fans. And allow Sam to come Also.." Nash Says.

"We will not be in The so called Meet And Greet Conventions any longer, Bart." With that said me, Nash and Hayes get in my car and drive to the hospital.

___

A/N: Thanks for reading! - xoxo