Chapter 12

"So what happened?" Taylor asks scooting over on the bed so I can have a seat. "Well, we stepped outside and he was still mad at Carter. He raised his voice and kept saying it wasn't fine.

I was trying to tell him it was, and it really was. But he wasn't convinced so I asked him what would make him feel better and he just kissed me." I say. I pause and I look around the room. The boys look like they're watching the best part of a movie, but the movie is me.

I continue, "we pulled away and he told me not to talk to Carter again. I snapped and his voice got raised and then Jack came out. But didn't you hear almost everything..?" I direct it at Jack G.

"Uh, Yeah but we Uh. We weren't Sure." He looks almost,.. scared. Why? "Is everything fine you guys?" I look at all of them once again, it looks like they're hiding something..

"TALK!" I'm fed up. No more secrets. I eye down Aaron and he opens his mouth, ready to talk. "So after Cam said he was gonna leave and go for a 'walk' , Carter mumbled about getting back at Cam somehow.." I wave him to keep talking.

"So after that, he climbed out the window, and down the fire escape stairs. My eyes widen and my jaw drops, soon I'm on my feet. "NO ONE TRIED TO STOP HIM??" I'm really furious. "Well-" cuts Shawn.

"We didn't really wanna get mixed up with him. He has a... weird.. past." I can't believe this. What happens if he finds Cam? Will they fight? Will Cam or Carter win? Are they even going to fight?

Only one thought went through my mind now.

Where is Cameron, and where is Carter?