Chapter 21

I wake up and see Cam is knocked out! I laugh silently. I get dressed in one of my casual outfits and do my hair and make up. I get out of the bathroom and see Cameron is the same. I smile and head out.

I knock on the guys door and Aaron answers with a smile. "Hey gorgeous! He kisses my cheek." I smile and walk in. "Hey guys." I announce and everyone says hi back.

"So, let's do something today." I rub my eyes from being a little tired still.

"Like what?" asks Shawn.

"Uhh,  something fun besides staying in this hotel room all day and going swimming." I say. 

"She has a point. I mean That's like all we ever do.." Jack G says, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"True.."

"Sure." I hear random responses.

"Well we'll think of something, go wake up Cam." Aaron says waving to the door.

I smile and walk back to Cam's room. The door opens and closes. I gently lay down by Cameron and put my head on his chest.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." I run my fingers along his face and hair and he wakes up.

"What?" he pulls both his arms out and stretches.

"We're doing something so get dressed." I jump up and throw him a shirt and matching shorts and walk to the door.

"Honey, just come over when your done." I blow a kiss and walk out just as he catches it. I grin.

"Alright guys, he's up." They all stare at me and look surprised. They're crowding the computer. "What?" I walk over and they try to hide the screen but I see.

They're on the website to get tickets for Six Flags. "It was supposed to be a surprise..." They all kinda mumble out. I stand up straight and put my hand on my hip.

Cam walks in the door and I feel him swoop me up from behind. "Ahh!" I grab onto his head and he gives me a big fat kiss. I smile and laugh as I'm gently thrown down on the bed.

The guys have printed and paid for the tickets.

"Cameron, we're going to Six Flags today." Cam nods. "Cool. Cool." He runs to me and throws me on his shoulder. "Meet y'all down there?" They approve and he runs out the room with me on his shoulder.

"Cam." I say casually.

"Yeah?" he says in the same tone.

"Can I get down yet?" he doesn't answer. Instead he sprint's to the elevator and waits till the door closes and sets me down.

"Looovee Youuu!" He puts a weird grin on his face. I smile.

Our lips meet and he speeds up. I pull away. "Love you too!" just then the doors ring and we walk to the lobby and wait for the guys.