Chapter 28

Guys, I'm not getting a lot of reads a day. Maybe one or two. I used to get like.. 20.. Anyways enjoy this chapter. Nd make sure to read my other fanfics! ;) Thxx - xoxo

______

I take a shower to get all the salt out of my hair and Cam watches tv. I get out with one hand holding up my towel while I scavenge for my pjs. I see Cameron's eyes on me and I smirk and bend over to my suit case.

Cam comes over from behind me and lifts me up with one arm. "Cameron. I am fucking nekked!" I say mocking Nash.

He slams me on the bed and I try my hardest to keep the towel on. I laugh. 

"I know." he grins and leans on me, putting his lips to mine. He slips tounge and I laugh. "How bout lets do this when I get dressed.. " I smile. I try to get up and halfway succeed.

"That's no fun." Cam pouts and I laugh as I enter the bathroom with my pajamas.

I get dressed and don't see Cam on the beds.. "BOO!" Cameron yells and picks me up on his shoulder. "Cameron you scared the shit out of me!" I hit him on the back and he laughs so hard he almost falls.

I crack up too. He lays me on the bed leaning in to give me a kiss.

I attack and enjoy as the kiss gets faster and speeds. He trails kisses down my neck and before I know, there's a hickey by my collar bone. I don't care.

He lays on me, holding my head as I run my fingers through his hair.

He removes an article of his clothing, then mine. The night just got better. Now let's go to Magcon in the morning.. Ugh.

***

I wake up with my head on Cam's chest and smile. I get up and see the time -10:30. We must leave at 11:15 so I wake Cam by laying on him. "Time to go meet your wonderful fans, baby boo!" I smile and kiss his lips sending a grin to his face.

We get ready and my outfit consists of a Tan and Pink Crop Top. A pair of jeggings, and my Red Vans. I throw my hair in a messy bun and use a tye-dye bandana as a headband.

Me and Cam walk hand in hand to the hallway and meet everyone else. "Okay so the event starts in about 40 minutes. As everyone should know, Carter will not be attending.." Bart gives a speech and looks at the ground on the last part as do I.

He gives us the right away and we take the elevator to the lobby. Tons of screaming fans are outside the lobby door.

I smile as the boys take selfies through the glass with fans. We're done there and enter the ballroom. Everyone pretty much stays backstage making vines and playin around until noon.

The boys' get cued and Cam kisses me goodbye. I am stuck back here the whole day.  I decide to go get a Starbucks to hold me over for now..

_

"One large strawberry frapp please." I give the boy a smile as he puts in my order. "Name?" he says. "Uhh, Sam Dallas." I smile to myself. I'm just playin.

I start walking back to the hotel along the beach and notice a familiar face. Aaron. I squint. He sees me and sprints to where I am.

"A-Aaron, What's up? Aren't you supp-." He cuts me off and grabs my shoulders lightly. "Sam, something awful has happened.." he talks slowly and looks down.

"What do you mean?" I am getting nervous..

"C-Carter has ran away from the facility. That's what I mean.." I look around and back at Aaron.

Fear rises on my and his face.

You guys are gonna like the next chapter! It's gooood!  Vote and Comment plzz..  Thxx - xoxo