Chapter 23

"Man that was fun!" I say as I hop up and down on Cam's back. "Yeah!" I hear the guys say. "Especially when Shawn threw up on the roller coaster!" Taylor says eyeing Shawn.

Everyone cracks up as we enter the limo.

                       * * *

My back slams into the wall as I'm ambushed by kisses. He picks me up a little with the wall supporting my back. Our kisses grow faster and stronger and he trails down my neck. I smile and have my legs wrapped around his middle.

He grabs my back and lays me on the bed and we continue. I say in between kisses.

"Cameron. I. Love. You." He stops too.

"I love you so much more though!" I smile and our night is full of excitement.

                                    *

I sit up and rub my eyes while a smile sneaks on my face. I look next to me and see Cam sleeping so beautifully. I practically lay on him. "Good morning my sunshine." he smiles and kisses my forehead.

I just now remember that today is the day we leave. "Babe, you have to leave today..?" my shoulders drop and I tear up.

He sits up and takes my hands. "No, see I made an arrangement where we would pack up your stuff as long as we need then we will go back after the others.."

He pulls my hand up and kisses it. I smile, "So.. I can like, go with you..?" He puts on a teethy smile "Yes!" he leans in for a kiss and it's long.

"Well in that case.." I lay my head on my pillow and fall back asleep.

A/N: I know that was short but I'll write later. :)