Chapter 9

I tell them all about it. By the end Aaron, Taylor, and Jack G are pacing the room. Shawn moves next to me on the bed "A-are you Alright?" He questions. "Yeah," I turn to face him and give him a smile.

"Are you Okay?" I ask looking at the three who are pacing. Jack stops, and sits next to me on the other side. He looks me in the eye and gives me a detailed hug. This makes me feel better. Soon everyone else joins in.

"GROUP HUG!" Yells Carter. "Or naw." Taylor spits out, looking at Carter. "DOGPILE!" Screams Taylor. Oh great.

Everyone runs toward me and I quickly turn on my stomach. Within 5 seconds there's probably 1000 pounds on my back. I can't help but laugh. Same with everyone else.

My face is probably red from how hard I'm laughing and all the pressure on my back. "STOOPPPP!" I yell in between laughs. Some of the guys topple off giving me room to turn back over, sending the others off.

Everyone is laughing really hard, including me. It settles down just as Cameron comes through the door. His eyes find mine, sending me to my feet but soon I'm in Cameron's gentle grasp. My feet leave the ground and we hug for a long time.

He sets me down gently and kisses my lips. "Yuck!" I hear Carter yell. I turn his way and see Jack J punch his arm, playfully. I smile and turn back to Cam. "You Okay?" I ask him taking his face in my hands. I stare into his chocolate eyes.

"Yeah. No charges or anything." He gives me a smile.   He turns and looks at the table. He turns back to me. "It's 3am, guys" The time seemed to slip away. "We should get to bed. You can stay here," says Cameron giving me a reassuring smile.

We go into Cameron's room, and snuggle and talk. Then I'm quickly asleep, and have lots of nightmares.

A/N:  Okay guys, if you like the story so far voting or commenting would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading. New chapters up soon!