Chapter 36

I stare at the ground and just think. Will she be okay? The other 3 boys are still here and are at the food court.

I get a text.

*Want us to come? - Taylor *

I read it slowly.

*Sure. But they aren't letting us see her rn.. -Cam*

I shut off my phone and see the boys coming back. Aaron sits by me and holds out some food.

"You need to eat." I look at him and take the slice of pizza. I chew slowly and get another text from Taylor.

*On our way. Be there in 5.*

*OK* I text back and the doctor walks our way.

We all stand up and I drop my food.

"You can see her now." I run down the hall as if in a movie and open the door slowly.

Sam's Pov.

The doctor told me that he'll get the boys who are here. Im nervous they'll be mad at me for ruining their day.

About a minute later Cam slowly opens the door and runs to me. I kiss him and start, "I'm so sorry ba-" He stops me with a kiss.

"Don't be." I smile. Just then Aaron, Shawn, and Gilinsky walk in. I smile. Im Happy to see them. Cam steps back, allowing them all to hug me.

"So uh, what's wrong with you?" asks Shawn.

I laugh. "The doctor said I had a sprained wrist and a minor concussion. I can leave in about an hour or so, enough time for you to get to your meeting."

Cam scoffs "You think I'm gonna leave you by your-"

Jack cuts him off. "Dude, she'll be fine." he turns and smiles at me.

The door opens and in comes the whole crew. We exchange hugs and talk. Cam comes over by me as the other boys are distracted.

"So you Okay with staying at the hotel while we are at the meeting? It'll be a while.." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Yes. I promise." I say, feeling a bit lightheaded, but ignoring.

***

Cam stables me as I get out of the car. All the boys pile into the lobby and make it to the room.

I sit on the bed. Cam soon next to me, and he checks his phone.

He turns to me "Time we get going.." He kisses my cheek.

"Be Careful.."