Chapter 4

I open my eyes and Cam is nowhere to be found. I shrug it off and get up. I walk to the bathroom but am interrupted by a note on the front door.

"Sam, I went to a meeting with Bart. Be back before 1. Don't get lost, the boys are in the next room. Go say hi. They know your coming."

I smile to myself, going into the bathroom to freshen up. All I have is my pink bikini on, but oh well.

I leave Cam's room and knock on the next room. A tall boy, with black hair opens the door. " Can I help you?"

I thought they knew I was coming.. "I'm Sam. Cam's frie-" I was cut off "I'm joking. I know who you are. Come on in, I'm Jack." He opens the door more and I step in.

His hand guides my waist in a little, then the door shuts. "Guys, this is Sam. Cam's lady friend" after that was said, he turns and winks at me with a grin. I smile in return.

"Zayyumm." I hear from a boy who looks about 18. I look in his direction, dropping the smile slowly, and he meets my eyes. "I'm Carter." He says because he noticed me staring.

"And you are beautiful. " He gets up and walks over to me. He leans over and kisses the my cheek, on the edge of my lip. I quickly pull away.

I cough sort of fake like and turn to the rest of the boys. My eyes find blue, and I'm quickly in a daze. "Nash." I exit the daze and see who said it. Mr. Blue eyes. "My names Nash. I've heard a lot about you, Sam."

Nash is very polite but a bit young. I give him a welcoming smile and find a boy with blonde hair. "Im Jack." I process what he said and turn to the brunette Jack.

"We have the same name. I'm Jack Gilinsky and he's Jack Johnson." Now this makes sense. "Nice to meet you Jack." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"That's Shawn,Taylor, Aaron, and finally this is Matt." I follow Jack's finger as he points to each one. "Nice to meet you all" I say glancing at them.

Taylor gets out of his chair and walks to me. "Here, sit there. You must be tired of standing." He gives me a nice smile, and pushes my bare back ever so lightly. I sit in the chair.

"So, Sam. Tell us about yourself." I hear Carter say. I grunt but then hear some "yeahs" and I agree.

"Well, I'm 18 and just graduated last month." I say pausing. "Us too!" Jack and Jack say synchronized. I smile and continue. "I'm living in a small apartment on Sunset Avenue, alone. I actually just got Here yesterday."

"You live alone huh? Interesting." Carter says looking at Taylor to his right with a evil grin. Ew. Just then Cameron walks in and finds my eyes.

I get up and walk to him. He meets me half way. He opens his arms and we hug. He gives me a kiss on the lips and I ask "how was your meeting?" Still in his tight grasp.

"Well." He says louder so everyone can hear him. "Bart says that The next Magcon will be delayed so we have to stay here for a few extra weeks.

As he says that he slowly releases me. "Great," Carter says looking directly at me. Great, I thought.