Chapter 22

Cam is next to me on his phone, calling the boys. It's been like 20 minutes. His other hand is in mine.

"Where the hell are you? The place is gonna be packed by the time we get there." I hear a voice on the other line. Jack G.

"Okay, just hurry up!" He ends the call and looks at me.

"They were having some..  trouble.. whatever that means. But they're on their way now." I smile and lean in for a kiss.  The kiss ends and the guys are here.

They continue to walk to the door and I run to catch up with Aaron.  All the guys look mad and sad.

I tap Aaron on the shoulder. "Hey, What's wrong?" He stops and looks at me.

"We are going to Myrtle Beach for the next Magcon.." I'm surprised but ask "When is it?" He looks sad. "We leave tomorrow.." He looses eye contact and just looks down.  So do I.

I walk over to Cameron who is patiently waiting at the door for me. He grabs my hand and we walk to the limo. "Babe, do you know?" I whisper in his ear.

He stops right in front of the doors and his smile drops. "Yeah.." he grabs my other hand. "But can't you come with us?" he asks with hope.

Oh Yeah. How could I not think of that? I smile and nod rapidly "Yes. It's just that my apartment- we would have to like pack it and leave. I don't think I can do that in 2 days.." He thinks.

"Well we can worry about that later, let's go to Six Flags." I smile and he gets in the car first. I step in and crouch, just as I almost sit by Cam and Shawn, I am pulled back by Aaron. I am startled as I fall on his lap and start cracking up.

I look at Cam to see if it's Okay to sit here and he nods. I get off Aaron's lap and sit in between him and Jack G. We talk the whole way there and I meet up with Cameron just as we get there.

"Let's go do this!" yells Matt and we all yell back "Yeah!" Then we leave the car.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Should I continue or not?