Chapter 37

Thirty minutes have passed and I'm really bored, just sitting here on twitter reading get-well wishes..

I check the time. "5:29" only a little until dark, Maybe I should go swimming..

I decide on it. I throw on my black and white bikini and grab a towel and my phone and make my way out the door.

I get down on the main level -busy as always - and walk out the pool doors.

It's somewhat crowded but That's just because the boys are staying here.

I lay on a pool chair and get a text from Cameron.

Cam's Pov.

I decide to sneak a text to Sam, under the table.

*U ok?*

I put it back away and listen to Bart.

"So I was taking with the crew and we think that there should be no... extra guests.." My eyes dart

"L-like Sam?" I say putting my hands on the table.

"Well anyone who stays behind the stage, and is with you...  Yes."

"No. No." I demand.

"Sorry Cam. I mean it's not official but it will be."

I'm silent. The boys start raging and I just think to myself.

"Woah.. Can I still bring her to the hotel and stuff?"

I get his attention and he looks down.

"No extra guests."

I punch the table "Fuck You!" I storm out the room and sprint into a taxi.

I watch the world in slow motion as the others run out a little too late.

My phone buzzes. I check it.

*No Oh xhjxjjebxh HelP!*

I Look at the driver. "Step on it!"

A/N: Hey omygosh. Yesterday at like 10 I had 227 reads then a few hours later I had 270! Thanks so much!

Anyways still debating on if I should end it. If y'all want me too, I know a way to. Also, Comment and Vote if you want. Thxx - xoxo.