Chapter 19

We finish eating the McDonald's that the guys got and I suggested we go to the beach. Everyone agrees and gets dressed. I don't really care if I'm only in my swimsuit around the guys; and neither do they.

We are all walking in a horizontal line to the beach. Me and Cam walk hand in hand, kissing each other occasionally. We reach the private beach for us and Cam puts me on his shoulder.

I start hitting his back playfully. "CAMERON DALLAS. PUT ME DOWN!" We are about 5 feet in the water. "Okay" he says and I fall into the water head first.

I don't bother swimming up right away so I swim out. I've always been good at holding my breath. I open my eyes and see all the fish, and plants and feel a tug on my leg. Cameron. I swim up.

"I thought you were drowning!" We both laugh.

"No, I've always been good at holding my breath. I used to scuba when I would visit my dad down in Florida.

"Oh." he looks surprised. I laugh then dive back down.

                           * * *

I grab a towel and dry off, along with everyone else. "Bro, did you see that huge wave I caught?" I hear Jack say to Jack.

I smile and walk to Cam. He kisses me and we pull away, both smiling. "So, I was thinking we could go on the date that we never got to go on tomorrow.?" Cameron is so sweet.

His hand are on my waist and my hands are on his. He is walking backward and I'm walking forwards. I smile. "Of course I will baby!" I smile and lean In for a kiss.

"Okay lovebirds.. the hotel is only 2 minutes away.." I pull away and glare at the one who said it. Nash. I walk over to him and punch his arm playfully.

"So is not your girlfriend so.." I walk away as all the guys "Ooh". I grab Cams hand as we get into our room. Tomorrow I need to shop.

"Cameron.. I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow Okay?" I look at him laying next to me in his bed. "Fine with me boo," he leans in and kisses my forehead. Life is good.