Chapter 18

Cameron wakes me up and I see what time it is. 1:22 pm. "What?" I ask him rubbing my eyes.

"Babe,  the guys want you, and you can't sleep all day!" I get up and he is shirtless. My man has some abs! "Love you," I tell him and he leans in and our lips meet.

Our kiss ends and I smile and put on my only other outfit of mine. My bikini. "Cam, in about 10 minutes you wanna go swimming?" I ask looking for my shoes.

"Yeah, Sure." he nods.

"Alright, just come in the guys room when your ready. I blow him a kiss and open the door. I enter the hallway when I'm about to knock I hear voices.

I stand waiting to see who they belong to and find some College frat guys.. they round the corner and stop talking once they see me. I remember I'm in a bikini.

"Damn girl.. how you doin?" One of them with a letter jacket says. I roll my eyes and knock. They walk up to me and start touching me and crowding.

"Could you just leave?" I ask waiting for someone to open the door.

"We're just having so-" He is cut off by Aaron opening the door. He eyes the frat guys. "Everything Alright here, Sam?" he asks making eye contact with the boys.

"No, were just having some fun. What are you, her boyfriend?" One boy asks. Aaron lays his head back and laughs. "No. But I'm gonna tell you once, you need to leave!" Aaron is starting to get mad.

I am still in the hallway by the boys. "In that case.." he pushes me down the hallway and I fall. I hit my head on the wall. The boy that pushed me pulls me up.

"Sorry bout that babe, that guy is being a douche," he pulls me down the hallway. I turn my head to Aaron.  I see him try to run to me and the other frats hold him back.

Aaron socks one, but still is back. I look at the guy pulling me and I say "Let me go!" He stops but his grip tightens. "Come on, you don't wanna have a few beers?"

I roll my eyes and scoff. "No, I want to go back to my friends and my BOYFRIEND!" His face hardens. Then he Let's me go and I attempt to run but am pulled back.

His fist goes flying across my face and I hear a door open. Cam. I lay on the ground, dizzy. I think I see all 11 boys fighting.

I get up and get in the middle -stupid-. I am quickly punched, kicked and knocked to the ground. All by one person. The one who punched me first.

Cameron runs over and punches him with force over and over. The fighting starts again and I can barely see. I feel myself getting picked up and carried in a room.

Then I black out.

                        * * *

I wake up in a bed. I look around the room and see three guys. Aaron, Jack G, and Cam. Thank goodness. "Boys.. I'm sorry,it's all my faul-" Jack cuts me off. "No, it's not! It's those... guys.. fault!" He looks mad.

"Okay. Where's everyone else?" I ask making Sure they really aren't here. "Getting some stuff from the store." I smile. Then I cringe in pain. "Baby, does that hurt?" Cam shoots out of his chair and is by me.

"Yeah." Soon I am in the air, and Cameron and I are in the bathroom. The door is open and Aaron and Jack are in the doorway. Cam is fixing my wounds.

"So what happened.. when I was being pulled away?" I ask as Cam puts a rag to my cheek.

Aaron speaks up. "Well, I was trying to get to you, but they were holding me back so I punched one and then got punched in the stomach."

"And the door was open so we saw what happened so all the guys went out and they wouldn't let us through. So, we started fighting cause that one guy was taking you away." Jack adds.

"Then I walk out and find you and start sprinting to you, but the guys held me back. That's when I saw him hit you, I ran and got to him. I think thats when you lingered and got in the middle and then The one I was fighting, ran to you."

Cameron says.

"That put you down on the ground and I saw. I ran to you, punched that guy once and hard and knocked him out. I then picked you up and brought you here. I don't know what happened but the cops came and took the guys and we all came in here and waited for you to wake up. About an hour later we sent the guys to get food and here you are."

Wow. That's a lot to take in.. The guys seem to be taking it fine though. I look closely and see all three have a few cuts and bruises on them, then I look in the mirror.

I have a busted lip, bruised nose and my forearms are bruised. Why is my life always bad? First with Logan, then Carter then this in the same week? Wow.

A tear rolls down my eye just as the guys get back. My eyes meet Taylor's and he runs to me and picks me up in a hug. Everyone else adds on and I cry harder.

What would I do without them?

A/N: Thanks for reading. Please vote.