Chapter 14

"Cameron!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Hush up you hoe!" Carter spits back. I have to keep reminding myself that he's drunk, and won't remember this tomorrow. Hopefully..

"Why do you even want Cam,  anyway?" I ask him? We started walking down this road, but I don't know Why. "Because he's trying to keep the one I. love away from me" he puts on an evil grin. He loves me? No. He doesn't know what he's saying.

I take in the surroundings. We are headed towards downtown. The downtown where there is a lot of crime committed. Why? "You know Cam wouldn't go down here." I spit, not making eye contact. Carter tightens his grip and turns a left, not responding.

It seems like we've walked for hours when I see two men walking towards us. We reach them and Carter throws me into the brick wall. I hit my head. I scream. Carter was greeting the men as I screamed and he gives me the death stare.

"I thought I told you to shut up! Or else I'll make you shut up!" He takes a step and his hand goes across my face as hard as before. My head is turned and I see the taller one of the men reach in his pocket.

He pulls out a bag. I think he catches me looking and punches my jaw. Then everything goes black.

Cameron's P.O.V

I feel a lot better and open the door to they guys' room with the spare key. All I do is take a step in and see something's wrong. I shut the door.

I look around and notice 2 people missing. "Sam." Her name spills from my lips. I noticed Carter is missing Also. My fists clench. I guess the guys just now notice me because they say my name. "She's not with you??" Those are the words I needed to hear.

"Did you see where she went?" I'm pacing now. All the guys are staring. Shawn speaks up, "The beach." I'm already out the door.

A/N: Do you guys like where I'm taking this?