Chapter 15

Sam's P.O.V

I awake to see Carter...  staring at me. I'm in a room.

I ignore Carter for a minute and look out the window. It's still dark. Great.

I turn back to Carter. "Carter, I wanna go back to the hotel." He looks 'sad' but not really. "Haha, why so soon?" He is taunting me. "Well to start off, you and that other weirdo HIT me!" I look around, but no one else is in the room.

"Come on, I wouldn't have to hit you if you just follow my orders." He smiles.

"Listen, I'm eighteen years old, I don't take orders from anyone!" I push him back and he falls. I get off the bed and sprint to the door. It's locked. I unlock it as fast as I can and open it a crack. Then Carter puts his hand on my shoulder but just before he pulls me back, I yell Cameron's name at the top of my lungs.

I am ripped to the floor and look up to see Carter's Fist fly onto my cheek. I turn my head sideways and pant. My eyes lift and I see the window more closely.. it's open.

Someone outside might hear me if I yell out of it. I cock my head slowly and see Carter sit on the bed not paying attention to me. He grabs a bottle of liquor and chugs it. Now's my time.

I boost myself up, run to the window and yell. "CAMERON!HELP!I'M IN THE MOTEL-" I am once again dragged back and hit repeatedly, until I can barely move. I give up and lay on the ground like a starfish.

"Jesus Sam,  am I gonna have to tie you down?" I shake my head no.

"I think I am," he chuckles and picks me up. I am thrown on the bed and quickly tied up. I would struggle but I can't move very well..

"Now.. let's have some fun" he says rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. He's sick.

"Carter don't do anything you'll regret.." I am scared out of my mind. Not again; In the same week too.

"Oh come on.. I won't regret this. I've been waiting for a moment like this.." he grins again. Lord please help me.

I lay my head back and close my eyes.

Cameron's P.O.V

My fists are clenched as I near the end of the beach. Then I hear it. My name, again. Oh my God, she needs help. I stand and listen and turn the way I hear her voice. I know it's Sam. Once I find her, I am going to kill that creep of a guy Carter.

My pace quickens and I reach an alley. Dead end. I walk still looking for clues. A purple sign catches my eye, it reads "Lovers Motel". Oh God.