Chapter 5

We sit in the boys' room making vines and just sitting around. About 5:30 Cameron gets up and walks to me. "Hey, babe. You should get home." He puts on a smile and stretches his arm to mine. "Yeah, I probably should." I take his hand in mine and we walk to the door.

Cam opens it and I stop. "Bye guys. See you tomorrow." I wave at them with my free hand. "BYE BAE!" Yells Taylor. "Bye boo." I blow him a kiss, jokingly. I look at Cam and he has a smile on. Good.

"So what time should I pick you up tomorrow?" He asks me when we approach the elevator. "For what?" I turn and face him as the elevators close. "Suprise," He then leans in and we kiss very nicely.

I hear the elevator ding and we pull apart slowly. He has a bug cheesy smile on his face. "What?" I say kind of laughing. We walk to the front doors. I think we're walking to my apartment.

"You want the D." He says not making eye contact. My face is heating up. "Ha. Ha. Ha. If I want the D,  then you want the V." I say turning away from him with a smirk.

"Possibly." He says turning my head gently with his hands towards his. We stopped walking and now we are kissing. He leans forward, sending my back into the wall, but not hurting.

I think he notices so he scoops me up and turns me around. We pull apart, because I start laughing.  "Noon." I say. "Noon?" He asks. "You asked me what time you should pick me up for the 'suprise', but then we got.. distracted." I keep smiling, still in his arms.

"Noon it is." He sets me down. I look up realizing we are at the apartment.  "See you tomorrow baby." He says kissing me. "Text me". I say before turning into the hallway. I enter the staircase with a smile on my face.

I realize that I'm on the first floor and my apartment is on the tenth. Great. I stare down at my feet as I trudge up the first flight of stairs.

My face hits something. Someone. I quickly look up and see a person in black. Oh no. Their hand goes over my mouth before I can react. I need Cameron.