Chapter 10

I wake up, seeing Cam nowhere.  I look at the clock "10:13," I decide to go in the boys room. I knock once, seeing Shawn opened it. "Morning, beautiful." He leans in and kisses my cheek. I smile in return.

He closes the door behind me as I walk to a chair and sit. Everyone is up, besides Carter. Jack G starts "Hey guys.." his voice is hushed, and he leans forward in the chair next to me.

"What?" We all ask in a hushed tone also. "Let's do a smack cam on Carter!" "Yeah!" everyone says.

We decide to have Aaron record it on his page. "Sam should do it." Suggests Taylor. I shrug "alright," then fill my hand with shaving creme. Aaron gives me the signal to go, so I smack him hard, but not too hard. He responds instantly by a hand to my face, harder than I hit him.

I put my clean hand up to my cheek and stare at him with a look of hurt.  He probably doesn't realize what he did, and to. "What the hell, man!" Jack G yells coming over to me, and pulling me away. I still have not said anything.

I look in the mirror and see my cheek is red, from the slap, and hurts a little. "Yeah, bro. What's that for?" Taylor adds pushing Carter's chest. "Oh my God Sam are you Okay?" Carter says finally waking up. He runs over to me and rests his hand on mine, which is on my cheek. 

I push him away with my free hand and Jack J leads him away, to the other chair. "I-Im sorry.." he says putting his head on his hand.

Just then Cam walks in and our eyes meet. "There you ar-," he stops because of everyone's faces. He looks around again, then back at me and notices my hand on my cheek.

"What happened?.." he asks pulling my hand off my cheek. His mouth kind of dropped open.. it's probably more red and may be bruising.

"Carter kinda.." Jack J says stopping, then looking at Carter. "Carter. What?" he says, with anger rising on his face, Not breaking eye contact with Jack.

"He slapped her.. bu-," he was cut off by Cameron storming towards Carter..

Cliffhanger.. I think this is the last chapter of the day. thx for reading!