Chapter 38

Sam's Pov.

I get up, ready to jump in the empty pool but start seeing stars. All of a sudden There's a major pain in my head and I fall limp.

My eyes are open and I see a lot of colors. Am I dying? I think and decide to text Cameron. I can't really see the letters so I just type where I think.

I put the phone down and feel even more pain. Footsteps approach but the last thing I remember is being picked up..

Cam's Pov.

We arrive the hotel and I throw my money at the driver and jump out the car. I make my way to the room and open the door.

I cannot believe my eyes. Sam is laying down with blood dripping down and Carter is running his hand over her head.

He jolts in my direction and looks at me.

"Out. Get the hell out!" I try to say calm.

He laughs "Your not even gonna thank me for saving your girlfriends life??" he says still brushing her hair.

"Get your hands off of her, and get out!" I start to yell. He stands up.

"I don't think so.."

His fist flys across my face and I look at him in disbelief.  He smiles and my fist connects with his face and we start going at it.

Sam's Pov.

There's a ringing in my ears and distorted noises. I open my eyes to see two blurry figures on the ground.

Muffled grunts and screams are what I hear. My head starts pounding and I put my hand up to feel blood.

I shake it off and stand up to the figures. They stop moving and one I recognize as Cam. I smile but am soon falling to the ground.

___

A/N: Thanks for all the 300+ reads! It's coming to an end soon though. How do you think it's gonna end? Thxx - xoxo.