Chapter 35

I dive into the water and smile at the wildlife. I surface and tread water as Cam swims over.

"You Alright?" he asks standing up.

"Yeah, just exhausted.." I say still treading water. He laughs and pulls me in and he walks backwards. He kisses my cheek and then my forehead.

"Love you." he says stopping.

"I know." He gets a look on his face and before I know, I'm thrown into the water. I open my eyes and see him next to me leaning in. An underwater kiss.

He presses his lips to mine as we float up.

"Hey guys.. Wanna grab a smoothie?" We hear Jack Johnson yell out.

"Smoothie sounds real good." I say to Cam.

He nods and turns his head to Jack.

"Yeah. One sec." he says. We walk out of the water and I wrap my towel around my body, and throw on my flip flops.

We walk across the street as one of my flip flops falls of as I step off the curb.

I sigh as the boys walk across turning around waiting for me. "C'mon." they say.

I roll my eyes and walk across. Everything goes so slowly as I see a car approach at 70 miles an hour. The last thing I see is the drivers face and the boys screaming my name.

Cam's Pov.

"Sam!" I yell in fear. I look at the car as it drives by. Gold KIA. I run to Sam who is knocked out cold. I kneel by her side and look for blood.

Her ribs are red and their's a cut on her head.

The guys are freaking out and Shawns on the line with 911 and in a minute the Ambulance is here. The two men pick up Sam and lay her on the gourney.

All the guys try to cram in at once.

The paramedic puts his hands out

"Woah woah. Only 4." he says.

We all look at each other. We decide on me, Aaron, Jack G, and Shawn going.

We sit side by side, me holding Sam's hand the whole time.

___

Thanks for reading!  Should I just end? Or make a sequel and end?