Chapter 31

Cam's Pov.

"So what happened man?" I ask Aaron as we walk out of the hospital. He's all cleaned up with nothing but a few bruises.

He sighs "Well I went to go look for her, and I was successful. I explained and we were right by the door when the guy tackles me. She freaks out while he's punchin me, and I can't move."

He gestures with his hands and I nod. We reach the car, the others already went home. He continues as I pull away.

"He gets off me and I'm hurting and can't open my eyes as I hear her scream my name over and over. Then she gets ferther and ferther. That's the last I know."

I pause. "Wait, didn't you show up behind us all?" I ask.

"When when I came to, I got up and saw you all. If you want the rest of the story you'd have to ask Sam, and the other two." I nod as we pull into the parking lot.

Sam's Pov.

I open my eyes to all the boys sitting on the ground and some on the bed watching sports. I move to sit up and everyone rushes to me.

"You Alright?" I hear about 10 times. I nod, then look around.

"Where's Cam and Aaron?" I ask.

"They're on their way back from the hospital." Says Shawn.

"Okay.. But what time is it??" I ask.

They look for a clock, then Jack G. blurts out. "10:26 am" Just then the door opens and Cam walks in and is at my side.

"Hey baby.. How are you?" he asks taking my arms and inspecting me.

"I'm fine.. Just hungry.." I say laughing a bit.

"How bout Denny's?" Suggests Nash. They all look at me. "Yeah, yeah. But first lemme get dressed." they all laugh and I get into Jean shorts and a Cut off.

I get out of the bathroom and see all the guys are in the hall. Cam finds my hand and I grab it as we walk to the limo.

A/N: Thanks for reading guys! Happy 4th. Thxx - xoxo.