Prologue

Marie Katherine Olivia Jensen Summers, that's my name. It's really long right? I hate it when we are needed to write our full name. You must know why. The reason why it's long, is because my parents couldn't pick which name would really suit me best. Marie, because that's the name of my father's mother and Katherine because it was my mom's mothers name and Olivia because my mom and dad loved the name. So for short, call me Olivia Summers.

My basic information huh? Let me think... I'm seventeen turning eighteen on July 23. In the family, I am the youngest. I have two older brothers and one older sister. The eldest, Colin Summers, he is 23 years old and has a fiancé, Helen. Then there's Alice Summers, she's 21 and has the sweetest husband ever, Dave. We also have, last but not the least, the youngest boy, Chris Summers, he's around 19 and in second year college.

My likes and dislikes are basically a lot. I like to sing in the shower only, play the piano, Tennis is my sport, but I barely play cause I don't really have time. I really love romantic comedy movies, I love to read and listen to music. I like to have space when needed and I need friends around me. Dislikes are rude people, messy places, roaches and rats, when the toilet seat is left up, thunder/lightning, having fights with people you love and pretty much more.

Colin and Alice live in the U.S.A. Chris and I still live with our parents since we are still studying. I'm still pretty close with the other two, but what Chris and I have is special. He is always there when I need him and he helps me up when I fall. It is hard to keep in touch with Colin and Alice since they live quite far away. My home, is Ireland, Mullingar.

You must be wondering how I look like. Well, I have long wavy brown hair that falls until my chest and has curls at the end. I have emerald green eyes, I'm fair and tall, 5'7 is my height.

In school, I'm not really famous. That changed two years ago, though. People before that never really knew my name. They would pass by me in the hallway and not even notice me, like I'm just a person not much knows about. Well, first of all, I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, cause I'm chubby, not at all like those pretty thin girls every boy would want. But two years ago, people knew who I was and actually smiled at me. All because I know One Direction. Their my best friend and I can't live without them.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story up on Wattpad! I hope you all liked it and I enjoyed writing it. I know its short but the others will be longer! So please comment, vote and fan! I would love your insight about this! :) x