1.

Brooke.

I'm Brooklyn I'm 21 years old and I've recently moved out here To Cali with my boyfriend Dylan. My family lives back in Houston Texas. Trying to figure out the person I am and learning to Love my self is something I'm still trying to learn everyday. I came here because Dylan was moving here and practically begged me. I don't know if this was the best choice but we Will see.

While Unpacking my things into the new house  I got a call from my dad who was a hundred percent sure that this wasn't a good idea and I mean life is about risks and if this wasn't a good idea I would just move back. Simple as that.

"Hey baby. Did you get there safe?"
"Yeah dad. I'm just unpacking right now, nothing major."

"I still don't think this is a good idea pumpkin. What if he falls in love with one of them nice, sexy, thick-"

I cut him off before he could even continue his sentence.

"I suggest you keep the rest of the sentence in your mouth before I call mama." I joked.

"I mean even if he does decide to leave me he's not the only reason I moved here. They have so many schooling options for cosmetology and I wanna do it. I believe I can."

"I believe you can too Punkin. Where is Dylan at anyway? I really don't trust his dumb ass."

"He went to the store to get a few things for around the house. Knowing him he's gonna come back with nothing we need and I'll have to go back."  I laughed

"Okay baby. Ima let you go. Be safe out there. We love you and we miss you already. Don't be hesitant to ever call me."

"Okay I love y'all to daddy and I won't. Bye."

After hanging up the phone I began to unpack the rest of my clothes and I hung them up and put some of them in the dresser. Once I felt like I did enough I began to look up Part jobs around the city just to earn a little cash while I'm in school. Until I was rudely interrupted by Dylan coming into the house.

Once he came into the house he was rapping some rap song loud as hell. Until he came over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Wassup babygirl. I missed you." He said while continuing to dance.

"Uh you've only be gone for an hour but I missed you too. I laughed.

"Really Dylan. You didn't get anything I asked you to get from The store. You managed to get brownies but nothing we actually need." I rolled my eyes.

I loved my baby. I really did. After Me being depressed in highschool he really came along and made me feel at peace. How ever, he had a lot of Loose screws in his head that I've been dealing with. He mainly moved up here because he's a drug dealer and this where the most sales happen. I've been trying to convince him to stop but I mean as long as he doesn't get hurt them I guess I'll be coo with it for now.

"I'm going back to the grocery store. You obviously didn't listen when I told you to get specific things." I said while grabbing his keys.

It was Daylight savings so it was Around August. It was only 6pm and it was already pitch black. I got into his Range Rover And found some music to play over the aux. my car wouldn't be here for a few weeks so Whenever he'd let me I would be using his truck.

Once pulling up at the grocery store I grabbed my Purse and keys and walked towards the entrance. Letting the cold air brush pass my face I grabbed a cart. The first thing I wanted to get was dinner. I walked towards the meats and got 2 pounds of Pork-chops. I then made my way over to get some seasonings I would need for tonight's dinner. Once I got everything I realized I needed Another side besides greens so I thought of macaroni. When I approached where the noodles where I found my Self not being able to Reach it. So as I seen worker walk down the isle I approached him.