Ch.56

August

My mind was completely off and everywhere right now. Da fact she ain't tell me, the fact she kept hiding it from me til I found out made everything worse.

All I wanna do is protect her and my family. That's all I want but Brooklyn wanna be so damn hard headed.

Lighting up my weed I sat on the hood of my car inna middle of no where. I felt my phone vibrate from calls and texts and Ofcourse I knew it was from Brooklyn but I ain't wanna be bothered with her ass, I just wanted me time and time to coo off before I spazzed on her ass again.

Moments later a car came Speeding down the street but got slower and slower while approaching the side of my car.

Grabbing my glock out my pants I got out up from the car and I stood there.

"Wassup , you know me?" I said watching the person roll their windows down and to my surprise it was my nigga Ceaser.

"Man why the hell you rollin up on me like that fa?" I laughed putting my gun away.

Two people came from out the car and grabbed me.

"Man c, what da hell they doin?" I resisted.

"Just get inna car."

The two niggas pulled on me like I was some bitch but I had to let it be clear that it wasn't.

Me and ceaser been close sense I can remember. Once upon a time he was all a nigga had until I met Brooklyn.

We lost contact but I always thought we were still coo.

"Ight man wea we goin?"

Brooklyn

"Who the fuck is it?" I yelled back through the door.

Praying and hoping My sweet baby didn't wake up. The last thing I needed right now was for her to make a sound and they take her as well.

I shot a quick text to the group chat letting them know she was in the closest just Incase I didn't make it.

They began breaking the door down and when it was down enough I seen Joshua and two other guys.

"Just come with us baby girl. Or die."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried.

"I never died baby. It's Dylan. You know you miss us. You know you miss me."

"I don't, I don't at all. Just please leave and I won't get anyone involved."

"Either come with me now or ima have to kill you. I ain't got a problem with doing either."

Taking a deep breath I moved the dresser, grabbing the gun on the dresser I aimed it right at Dylan but Ofcourse him and his friends aimed their guns at me as well.

"Why you gotta make this so difficult?"

He pulled me making the gun fall and picked me up and through me over his shoulder.

"Let me fucking go!" I yelled while kicking and screaming.

Going outside he through me in the back seat with the doors on child lock.

The other two guys stayed in the house and the only thing I was concerned about was Kehlani.

"Brooklyn?" .."you know you hear me fucking talking to you."

He chuckled. "See I wanted to kill yo ass for leaving me like that, especially over that scrawny ass nigga. But then I seen you now, almost two years later and I can't resist yo ass man." He slammed his hands on the wheel. "You den got thicker, just so fucking sexy."