Ch.37

August in the mm.

August

It's been a few days since me or Kehlani been home. So today I decided to go home and hea Brooklyn out. Plus everybody been tryna reach me but I just been ignoring em.

Walking in da house Brooklyn was laid out of the couch, with tissues everywhere.

"Brooklyn?"

She jumped up.

"Oh my fucking god." She said picking Kehlani up balling her eyes out.

She sat Kehlani down and kind of just stared at nigga with hatred.

"Are you serious August?"

"Tha fuck you mean?"

"Look at these messages."

She showed me some messages basically of them neva flirtin, it was just strictly business. I felt bad, like real bad.

"I'm sorry baybeh, come hea."

"No. You said I don't deserve to be her mother."

"Bae I was just mad, dats why I came home ta hear you out. Bae I luh you so much. Jus don't Eva be sneaky like dat again, Ight? You would of been mad if dat was me."

"Okay."

"You all I care about, you and lani mane."

"Okay. I guess I can forgive you."

"Ight. Coo."

Brooklyn

"Ight bae, ima see you lata." August said walking out my shop.

He came to bring me food but now he had to head back to the studio. I haven't talked to Sean and I wanna keep it that way. Me and August made up and I was happy for that.

Now my main focus was expanding my business and staying focus on my family.

"Where's Chandra?" Jasmine said washing a girls hair.

"I don't know, she requested a week off of work and someone covered for her. But bitch I forgot to tell you that I went to go look for August there and a whole nigga answered the door."

"Bitch quit playing with me."

"Nah I'm deadass."

"Do August know?"

"Nope. I just feel like that's not my place to say anything, however if this nigga gon keep me and augs nieces away then yes I will have a talk with August about this."

"I know he gon think it's to soon for her to be moving on, I mean it's only been a year."

"It's not even that, she needs a nigga to be on I mean damn. It's just the fact she's acting different now. I haven't seen the girls since my birthday, which was weeks ago."

"I think we need to do something." She said prepping the Hair dryer.

"Like what girl?"

"Shit I think we should all pop up at her house. You, me, aug, and Travis."

"I don't know, I don't want no beef with Chandra honestly because she the type who will take her children around people she don't like even though we're family. and I really do love those girls like their my own."

"Shit they mine as well be. All she do is yell at them damn kids."

"Rightttt. Well girl I'll hit you up later I gotta go tend to my baby daddy." I said dusting hair off my last client of the day.