Ch.38

Brooklyn and her dress from the baby gender reveal party.

August

Walkin' out da bathroom a nigga was tied. Kehlani ass kept me all night fussin. Brooklyn been stressin' bout so much so I wanted ha to get sum rest and chill but today we had a docta appointment fa baybeh boy.

"Baybeh."

"Hm?"

"Come on, we got dat appointment today. Ya daughta already up."

"Go without me."

I laughed at ha goofy ass.

"Baybeh ion think das possible when you da one wit da baybeh in you."

"Ugh August damn get out my face."

I started ticklin' ha til she couldn't breathe.

"Das what I like ta see. You smilin. Gon and get ready."

She got up doing what I asked and I went downstairs.

Brooklyn

I can definitely say that my son was starting to bring the sickness out of me but it would only be when I woke up, so to avoid that.. I would try to never get up. Unfortunately I own a shop and I have a family that needs taken care of so I can't do that.

Getting out the shower I through on some black leggings with a pink hoodie and my black hurraches. Something real simple just because I didn't feel good. My hair was thrown up into a bun. Just a hot ass mess.

"You look cute today." August said in what it seemed to be sarcasm.

"August leave me the fuck alone." I said packing up Kehlanis diaper bag.

Picking her up I placed kisses all over her face making her giggle.

She was so little but she still had so much personality.

A goofy cute ass little girl. Just like me.

"Alright lets go."

Getting into the car. We were already kind of late so aug drove fairly fast.

"August can you please slow down?"

"Im sorry mama. You'on feel good?"

"Not at all man. I forgot how horrible pregnancy was."

"Afta dis one, we gon get you on some type of birth control."

"Ya think? This wasn't planned at all."

"You gotta tight, wet, fat, juicy pussy baybeh. It's hard ta pull out mane."

All I could do was laugh. He got on my very last nerves.

"Well, condoms or birth control is what I'll be on for the next few years. You got your daughter and the son you wanted. Don't you think we're done?"

"Ta be honest, I want a football team."

Getting out the car I laughed. This nigga really thought.

Walking Into the doctors office my doctor. Doctor Johnson called us in.

"How are you feeling today Brooklyn?" She Asked.

"Well Just Like Kehlani, I'm really sick in the mornings and even sometime throughout the day."

"What happens when you feel this way?"

"I just get headaches, Everytime I move I feel like I'm about to throw up, my stomach feels heavy, I do throw up, and I just get weak in my whole entire body."